Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

HELP! soundcard/pod help needed....reverb

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! soundcard/pod help needed....reverb

this is the most annoying thing in the world

the adapter in the back of my comp that i use to go direct with the pod fell out when i moved some stuff so i plugged it back in and now i'm gettin reverb up the wazoo.....

so i play something on the computer, just an mp3 and no reverb...so i figure it's the pod...

but there's no effects on the pod or ANYTHING

so then i record with the pod...direct like normal.

playback, no reverb. so it's only when i play through the speakers with the pod in the comp....what the hell.....

so then i turn the pod off and restart the comp and when i turn on the pod, like normal it goes cluck but with reverb....so it has to be the computer....right? what the hell happened?
    <div class="signaturecontainer">out.<br />
    <br />
    link: http://www.livejournal.com/users/caffienatidjazz</div>

Comment

you might check up the street at the effects forum...most of us here are old timey tube amp and analog types...I wouldn't know which end of a pod to plug into my PC...
      _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

01-01-2003 05:30 PM

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Fonzie
          01-01-2003 05:30 PM

tomb raiders....
          _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Working...
          X