Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer, and all its evils.

Now, the V-Amp costs
    I AM COLIN.

Sheesh, that's a bit much.

What's the voltage? Around here, you can get replacement AC adapters at electronic shops for $10-15. And I'm guessing that the V-amp uses a 9volt adapter.

Comment

My complaint relates to the power plug, too.

I guess I did it wrong once and now I can't just turn on the power strip the V-Amp is plugged into to turn it on. When I do that, the Effects and the Reverb are disabled. I have to unplug the V-Amp pin and plug it in again. Doing that with the pathetically weak pin system is going to be a problem. Other than that, I like it a lot.

Does that make any sense at all? I haven't been drinking, but I'm thinking about it.

Comment

That

Comment

Originally posted by TheFishSeller
          Now, the V-Amp costs

Comment

JD92 - try Behringer USA @ (425) 672-0816. They sent me a new power supply for free a few months ago and may do the same for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcFly
              JD92 - try Behringer USA @ (425) 672-0816. They sent me a new power supply for free a few months ago and may do the same for you.

Thanks!

Comment

Yeah, that'll be real useful to ol' Fishy, since we use 230v @ 50 Hz.
                Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Therapy

Welllllll....not my fault that everything on your side of the Atlantic is friggin backwards!!

Comment

Welllllll....not my fault that everything on your side of the Atlantic is friggin backwards!!

Yeah, that'll be right - having had first hand experience of your primitive electrics, stone age phone system and terrifyingly bad roads. And drivers.

We have *men's* electricity over here.

Comment

Yeah, that'll be right - having had first hand experience of your primitive electrics, stone age phone system and terrifyingly bad roads. And drivers.

We have *men's* electricity over here.

That's not fair. Most of those bad drivers are women. They don't count.

Comment

Didn't he say "JD92 -" before his suggestion?

Stick your Euro prongs where the sun don't shine--and I don't mean Belgium.

Comment

Originally posted by JD92

Didn't he say "JD92 -" before his suggestion?

Stick your Euro prongs where the sun don't shine--and I don't mean Belgium.

Hehehehe. Belgium. Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

Output appears to be 20V and 11V , and I went to Maplin's today to see if I could get a new plug. No luck, they use a screwed up, completely unique end thing.
                            I AM COLIN.

Comment

• Working...
                              X