Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Thanks, Bob Ingram..

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, Bob Ingram..

... GAS...

Thanks

/Johan
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Capt'n Rusty-talk : &quot;Ou est le Jam du Cyber ???&quot;</div>

Budget guitars look ever so nice these days.

Here

Comment

That looks pretty sweet.
      <div class="signaturecontainer">- <b>CAUTION</b>: this product has caused some laboratory rats to rip through their cages, fly across the room and brutally murder hundreds of innocent people. </div>

Comment

Your welcome, sorry about the checkbook being empty though.

Don't forget to thank Axeslinger too. He got us all started with that pretty Blue LP, and did StratKat who writes reviews on these.

Looks beautiful. I played one of these, it was not an easy decision between the 2 double cutaway guitars. The uneven bout makes this guitar balance very well, but there was just something about the shape of mine that got me. Enjoy.
        <div class="signaturecontainer">Bob I <br />
        <br />
        I know that there are people who do not love their fellow man, and I hate people like that! </div>

Comment

Originally posted by bob-ingram
          Your welcome, sorry about the checkbook being empty though.

Don't forget to thank Axeslinger too. He got us all started with that pretty Blue LP, and did StratKat who writes reviews on these.

Looks beautiful. I played one of these, it was not an easy decision between the 2 double cutaway guitars. The uneven bout makes this guitar balance very well, but there was just something about the shape of mine that got me. Enjoy.

Agile has a dealer in Holland, I might give them a call tomorrow and take a look!

Sure looks sweet, and that price

/Johan
          <div class="signaturecontainer">Capt'n Rusty-talk : &quot;Ou est le Jam du Cyber ???&quot;</div>

Comment

Working...
          X