X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snarling Dogs to return?

http://www.harmony-central.com/News/2003/Snarling-Dogs-Acquired.html

I sure hope they come back, some of their stuff was pretty cool.
    - CAUTION: this product has caused some laboratory rats to rip through their cages, fly across the room and brutally murder hundreds of innocent people.

Cool. D'Andrea Inc. - The Jim Dunlop for the new millinium?

Now lets hope D'Andrea Inc. buys up ADA already since Dunlop doesn't seem to want to get off their ass and do it themselves.
    [originally posted by ibobunot] ~ If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask?

Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

The best thing is my favorite freak pedal, the Wah/Ring Modulator, is still going to be in production.
      - CAUTION: this product has caused some laboratory rats to rip through their cages, fly across the room and brutally murder hundreds of innocent people.

Comment

I've just had a look at their website, and I have to say, those wahs look interesting, and there's so many!!!

Comment

The Wahs are pretty cool, and you can tweak the sounds a fair amount to fit with the rest of your gear/sound.

Comment

I have their Very Tone Dog pedal but have never used it much. Nice idea though, a clean boost that changes the voicing of the guitar ... make you Fender sound like a Gibson sort of thing.

Comment

Working...
            X