No announcement yet.

Windows XP!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows XP!

It crashed on me!! and then i couldnt get it to boot up again... something about missing boot_volume sectors or something! i thought i had lost everything... including my music! but i managed to copy it off the hard drive by placing it in another computer... after 7 hours of formatting and reinstalling im almost done... only "43 minutes remaining" of copying my music back via the network... only 12Gb of songs

Yes indeed. Bill Gates has been taking one big collective piss on us all. There have been showers of urine and brine. I bet if your open you pc right now it will smell of day old piss with a high alcoholic content. Who's fault do you think it is?? Yes, that foal-molesting Man is behind this.

Cap'n Rusty and I were amongst his latest victims.

But that SGNR got away without a scratch. My guess is that he's in this with The Man. No doubt. I bet if you ran a DNA test on the bile that's clogging up the little fan that cools your processor chip, you'll find that it would link right back to that cynical, urine-shedding dog.

AARRGGH...all this computer talk makes me so MAD. Damn The Man! Damn The Man to hell! What he's doing just isn't right.......
    Check out my music at http://nigeld.freewebspace.com

On Toronto vs. the UK

rosskoss: Well there you go then. I can't see how one can choose something else over that? Lotsa music, slutty chicks, nice weather, no SARS...

Six String Stuntman Steve: No SARS? Hear Hear!!! This might be the better place to go afterall!!

Comment

I'm still installing programs back onto my computer... tho i can find my Sonar cd!! F^%k You Bill Gates!! buy me a new one!

Comment

It's not right.....it just isn't ethical....it's just wrong.

Damn these greedy bastards and their lousy operating systems that take more dumps on us than Stratosteve.......
        Check out my music at http://nigeld.freewebspace.com

On Toronto vs. the UK

rosskoss: Well there you go then. I can't see how one can choose something else over that? Lotsa music, slutty chicks, nice weather, no SARS...

Six String Stuntman Steve: No SARS? Hear Hear!!! This might be the better place to go afterall!!

Comment

I know how you guys feel.Plus my printer,which is not that old,is about the only hp product that cannot work with XP.My digital camera was barely a year old when I installed XP,and is not compatible....grrrrrr!
          Just play the damn thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Six String Stuntman Steve
            But that SGNR got away without a scratch. My guess is that he's in this with The Man.

Just because I make regular CD backups to prevent losing everything when the **************** hits the fan doesn't make me in cahoots with the Man. It just means I'm prepared for his dirty tricks.

And the next person to suggest otherwise gets a whoopin.
            - CAUTION: this product has caused some laboratory rats to rip through their cages, fly across the room and brutally murder hundreds of innocent people.

Comment

Not trying to be an ass or anything, but those of you with constant crashes, do you really know what's on your computer? I thought I did, but I got "adaware" and found all kinds of nasty crap that was hidden on it (spyware, adware, etc.). I also picked up a registry cleaner and ran it through and have had zero problems since. May or may not help anyone, but that's my two cents.

Comment

Working...
              X