Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy, saturday nite polecats.

Who is lurking on fine winter's evening?

I am still here, el Guapo.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Wilson
      Who is lurking on fine winter's evening?

*hic*
      no-one

/Johan
      Capt'n Rusty-talk : "Ou est le Jam du Cyber ???"

Comment

I'm here for a moment but I'm gonna go outside and wash the vehicles...

Snow???
        My name is Dave and I play guitar.

Comment

Howdy Doc!

and Cybelvis!

and all others
          Click here if you wanna see (and hear) something really scary!

Scott Lerner Music Website

Comment

I've been sitting here trying to figure out how to edit digital video. So far, I can capture it and look at it, but that's it.

Comment

Howdy all .... just tubin' out to Osmosos Jones with the kids .... with one eye on Lester and Mr. POD in antiipation of their collective bedtimes.

Yes .... I'm a headphones player

I can't see my forehead ....

Deeper Jams @ IUMA

Comment

I started to remove the wood filler from my Essex SLP Jr. So far, I've removed the filler from the top, and the woodgrain is just incredible...This one will look great with the tung oil finish. I'm gonna finish stripping it tonight.

I'm a Reverend evangelist!

Comment

Hey Doc, you know of any pitch transposing software that's free?

I got a tune that I can only play right in Gb, but I need to transpose it up a half step for a piano player. Any ideas?

Comment

No I don't, smokes, I use Sonar for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey
                      Hey Doc, you know of any pitch transposing software that's free?

I got a tune that I can only play right in Gb, but I need to transpose it up a half step for a piano player. Any ideas?

Cool Edit Pro 2

/Johan
                      Capt'n Rusty-talk : "Ou est le Jam du Cyber ???"

Comment

Hi Doc,

Here I am for a little while before dinner.
                        Don't you miss the roster of folks currently on the forum? I'd trade download time for more information, if that's what it takes.
                        NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

I agree, Smilin Bob, that was a handy feature. I was out of town on business when the change occurred, and I never got the skinny on the why of it.

Comment

Doc, 'Spose we could petition the ppowers that be for a roster restore? I'm too new to know whether or how they would respond.
                            NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

I haven't checked, is it HC wide or a forum by forum thing? If its off in all the forums, probably not much point in asking.

Comment

Working...
                              X