No announcement yet.

The prettiest sound this side of heaven

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The prettiest sound this side of heaven

is the sound of my three gals singing "Angels Watching Over Me, My Lord" while my wife fusses over the kids' hair.

That does look like heaven!

Girls are the best.

Comment

HCGB trooper #187
      A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer.

Comment

Girls have cooties. Real men have sons.

Comment

Doc how does it feel to have the losing vote on every family decision?

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey
            Doc how does it feel to have the losing vote on every family decision?

I know how Doc feels...
            fortunately.

At least I have a dog and a cat that are both males
            My name is Dave and I play guitar.

Comment

Har, Smokes, you know how that feels, too, huh?

Me, you, gtrdave. Who else here only shoots X chromsomed zygotes? We'll start a posse!

Comment

Doc...

I know whatcha mean, man. I've gotta 6 year old baby-girl and an amazing woman who fusses about the same kinda things. LOL We're truly blessed.

Ninja... I'm all for having another child. But my Beloved wants a son. :::cringe::: I've had some pretty rough experiences in the past with boys. She, OTOH, works as the school psychologist for an all BOYS school and loves those little boys. I dunno what to think. However things 'turn out', I'll certainly enjoy the love making that goes along with procreation and propegation of the species. Hehe.

MLAR, Os
                Stuff:
                RG7420
                '94 Frankentele
                Charvel
                SA160QM
                POD 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Wilson

Me, you, gtrdave. Who else here only shoots X chromsomed zygotes? We'll start a posse!

Me too. One daughter, no sons. I come from a family FULL of men (I have 4 brothers), so when I had a daughter, I thought I was lost. It took me approximately 10 seconds to realize how blessed I was.

Oh yeah....real men have girls.

Comment

It's great your treasuring those moments Doc. Your gonna turn around and they'll be gone. My last one was married in November. I swear it was just last year they were in little tots softball. And you know, they're what makes dealing with the man worth it. You have a beautiful family.
                    Rock and Roll isn't dead, it's just wounded - Caveman

Comment

hey doc!!!
                      you've got a beautiful family!! congrats!! we have a girl, and 3 boys.. never a dull moment in this house of 6. myles loud

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Wilson

I have 3 daughters Doc. Please send medication!

U
                        v

Comment

I too am outnumbered - two daughters. My brother has three sons. Where's the justice?

Comment

Mrs. SGNR and I probably won't have kids, so hopefully the cats won't end up taking sides.
                            - CAUTION: this product has caused some laboratory rats to rip through their cages, fly across the room and brutally murder hundreds of innocent people.

Comment

Cute family, Doc!

At least your kids look like girls. My eight year old daughter refuses to wear anything that might be considered feminine. She mostly wears camoflaged clothes - even jeans are a concession in her eyes.

I took this a couple of hours ago when we went to feed the local ducks.

Comment

Working...
                              X