• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does your moniker mean?

Well?

Mine's easy.. duh!

/Johan
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Capt'n Rusty-talk : &quot;Ou est le Jam du Cyber ???&quot;</div>

My moniker?

Well, actually, truth be told, it means....

wishful thinking.

<div class="signaturecontainer">... there's more guitar content and less annonymous cowards grinding their axes ...</div>

Comment

I don't think mine requires a college degree to figure out...
      <div class="signaturecontainer">- <b>CAUTION</b>: this product has caused some laboratory rats to rip through their cages, fly across the room and brutally murder hundreds of innocent people. </div>

Comment

I guess it's about time I explained it again. I just like to play with words. When I was trying to come up with a moniker, something that popped into my head was the "Nerve Bible", a book by Laurie Anderson, one of my favorite artists. At the time I had aspirations of maybe becoming a poet. So I just stumbled onto "NervePoet" sort of accidentally.
        <div class="signaturecontainer">Nerve<br />
        <br />
        Anyone who is disturbed by the idea of newts in a nightclub is potentially dangerous. - Frank Zappa<br />
        </div>

Comment

Originally posted by NervePoet
          I guess it's about time I explained it again. I just like to play with words. When I was trying to come up with a moniker, something that popped into my head was the "Nerve Bible", a book by Laurie Anderson, one of my favorite artists. At the time I had aspirations of maybe becoming a poet. So I just stumbled onto "NervePoet" sort of accidentally.

/Johan
          <div class="signaturecontainer">Capt'n Rusty-talk : &quot;Ou est le Jam du Cyber ???&quot;</div>

Comment

Mine would take too long to explain...

My name is Dave and I play guitar.

Comment

Mine too...it's a long story.

Comment

Guess!

I will admit that the first letters of my first and middle name are "J" and "D."

However, I am open to any number of insults based on the number 92. Some suggestions are IQ points, facial pockmarks, felony indictments, penis length in millimeters and deviant sexual experiences of any kind---all probably preferable to the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by JD92
                  Guess!

I will admit that the first letters of my first and middle name are "J" and "D."

However, I am open to any number of insults based on the number 92. Some suggestions are IQ points, facial pockmarks, felony indictments, penis length in millimeters and deviant sexual experiences of any kind---all probably preferable to the truth!

You drank 92 Jack Daniels one night?

/Johan

Comment

Mine is a clever, creative and imaginative combination of my first initial and my last name.
                    Thanks, and rock on!

Comment

A couple of years ago our band was finishing up a gig when a young guy and his date came up on stage and said, "Man, you old geezers can rock." We're all in our 40s and it tickled us to no end. So the moniker seemed appropriate.
                      <div class="signaturecontainer">Rock and Roll isn't dead, it's just wounded - Caveman</div>

Comment

I am Karlos, protector of all that is good.
                        <div class="signaturecontainer">Trooper #219!<br />
                        <br />
                        <a href="http://www.thedangerrangers.com" target="_blank">The Danger Rangers</a><br />
                        <br />
                        DJ's on the radio<br />
                        Karaoke in the shower<br />
                        ¡Support Live Música! <br />
                        <br />
                        </div>

Comment

Originally posted by SomeGuyNamedRob
                          I don't think mine requires a college degree to figure out...

Mine might. Or, a really old dictionary.
                          Reality is the original Rorschach.

Comment

mine's from the movie "scarface". remember when al pachino says "**************** caspar gomez and **************** the ****************ing diaz brothers.... i'll bury those cockaroaches". just seemed like a moniker waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by The Eristic

Mine might. Or, a really old dictionary.

I bet a lot of eristic people get JD's.

Comment

Working...
                              X