Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

I'm back! Thanks!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm back! Thanks!

    I'm back from the valley of the banned.

    I was justly punished for being the person behind the troll moniker "Asshat." I'd like to share with you some of the message I sent to Scott Lehman, Silver and Stratcat apologizing for my actions:

    "I was banned because on January 6th, I created a new moniker with the unfortunate name "Asshat." This term was sort of popular on the forum and it was one of the suggestions when a forumite solicited new monikers. So, I registered it for fun making no attempt to hide my IP address and using my personal web site as the email address for the moniker. I then posted with this moniker and was encouraged by threads such as "Asshat Assppreciation thread." I got carried away with this. It's not my normal forum activity.

    I want to apologize for doing this as I only today learned that this was causing an inconvenience to you and making your jobs more difficult. I never intended for this to happen. Again, I'm terribly sorry for this. I understood that I was breaking the rules. I meant no harm, but it's clear that I caused an inconvenience. Please reinstate JD92. This forum is important to me and I see that what I have done has cut me off from many of my friends."

    Thanks for reading that. I am sorry to everyone on the forum. Also, thanks to Scott for reinstating me and to Mcfly for being so supportive!

    See you around!

  • #2
    Cool.

    Comment


    • #3
      We should start a club. Anyone's who has been banned from HC can join!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SuperMcFly
        We should start a club. Anyone's who has been banned from HC can join!


        My alter ego has yet to be banned.
        <div class="signaturecontainer">CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. <a target="_blank" href="http://www.myspace.com/southboundlane">South Bound Lane</a><br><br>HC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0</div>

        Comment


        • #5
          Nice to have you back!
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><font color="red"><b>I'm a Reverend evangelist!</b></font><br />
          </font></div>

          Comment


          • #6

            Comment


            • #7
              Awww, damn it. I thought we got rid of you.

              Comment


              • #8
                Scott Jones.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm surprised I have never been banned for my alternates - but then, I've always made a point of letting everyone know who they are and only use 'em once in a blue moon.

                  For the record, they are:

                  Scarecrow2004 (an experiment with Doc W, DG and Nerve, to see if they could really guess someone's ID from their writing style)
                  Sam Therapy's Cat (just for laughs)
                  Sam Therapy's Other Cat (just for laughs)
                  Captain Funnypants (a smart ass response to MXR100)
                  :Black: (I can't remember - I think it was because a troll had pissed me off, so I was gonna troll *him* under this name. I abandoned it as a bad idea.)
                  TupperwareFan (just for laughs - someone had been ripping into "danny_lannon" for being off topic and said "I don't even give a damn if you love Tupperware"
                  Strattus Cattus (A joke with stratcat, quite a while ago - made a reappearance a couple of months back)
                  Northern Monkey (for our soft southern shandy drinker, Ian)
                  j0kEr (I was seriously considering dropping ST for this one)

                  There was also Sam Therapy spelled out in ASCII characters, but I forgot how to type that one.
                  So now you know.
                  <div class="signaturecontainer">Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.</div>

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Welcome back, dude. But, I don't know, I kind of liked you better as Asshat...

                    <div class="signaturecontainer">... there's more guitar content and less annonymous cowards grinding their axes ...</div>

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sam Therapy
                      I'm surprised I have never been banned for my alternates - but then, I've always made a point of letting everyone know who they are and only use 'em once in a blue moon.

                      For the record, they are:

                      Scarecrow2004 (an experiment with Doc W, DG and Nerve, to see if they could really guess someone's ID from their writing style)
                      Sam Therapy's Cat (just for laughs)
                      Sam Therapy's Other Cat (just for laughs)
                      Captain Funnypants (a smart ass response to MXR100)
                      :Black: (I can't remember - I think it was because a troll had pissed me off, so I was gonna troll *him* under this name. I abandoned it as a bad idea.)
                      TupperwareFan (just for laughs - someone had been ripping into "danny_lannon" for being off topic and said "I don't even give a damn if you love Tupperware"
                      Strattus Cattus (A joke with stratcat, quite a while ago - made a reappearance a couple of months back)
                      Northern Monkey (for our soft southern shandy drinker, Ian)
                      j0kEr (I was seriously considering dropping ST for this one)

                      There was also Sam Therapy spelled out in ASCII characters, but I forgot how to type that one.
                      So now you know.


                      You were the other cats? That seems pretty pointless. I think everybody thought they were someone else, but maybe that was the point.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sam Therapy
                        <div class="signaturecontainer">Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.</div>

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Sam Therapy

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Sam Therapy


                            Sam Therapy's Third Cat passed away, 5 years ago.


                            Did it? I

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sam Therapy
                              <div class="signaturecontainer">Capt'n Rusty-talk : &quot;Ou est le Jam du Cyber ???&quot;</div>

                              Comment



                                Working...
                                X