• Show
Clear All

• Veterans Administration Weekend Edition

Hi all!

U
    v

Good morning, good sir.

Comment

afternoon both, hope all is well with you and yours stateside. Lovely day in the UK if a little chilly. The present Mrs Nail has gone for a walk on he beach with the ugly sisters so I have got some peace for a while

Russ T

Comment

This place seems to be working today.

U
        v

Comment

So far, so good.

Comment

Good morning Doc! My printer decided to eat a quarter inch stack of paper. Took an hour to dig it all out. Sheesh.

U
            v

Comment

Mornin all,got to help the brother-in-law get settled into his new place to-day,he got the shaft from his now ex and had to re-locate.
              HCGB trooper #187
              A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbluz
                Mornin all,got to help the brother-in-law get settled into his new place to-day,he got the shaft from his now ex and had to re-locate.

Good to help out folks. I have the usual Saturday shopping nonsense to deal with. Then I have to work on Capt. Rusty's Jam.

U
                v

Comment

I got to clean my nasty ass house. Been putting it off since Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Wilson
                    I got to clean my nasty ass house. Been putting it off since Christmas.

To hell with that, just get a new one!

U
                    v

Comment

Mornin' Vets...I'm stuck @ the office today.
                      I'm a Reverend evangelist!

Comment

Damn thing won't let me read my private mail. Wonder if they disabled it.

Comment

Hey Y'all.
                          Hey Doc, I'm sitting here playing around with your new song, and I'll be damned if I can figure out this one chord. I know it starts out in a D of sorts, and then when you go into the bridge or the chorus or whatever, you go to a G....what's the next chord. I think it's a 7th.....what the hail is it????

Comment

Yo ! ! !

Yardwork day probably unless it rains. (Come ON rain ! ! !)

Guitar a little, gotta pick one "to go" to make room (and $$$) for the new one.

Bummer, always want to buy, never want to sell.

Damn the Man.

Comment

Busy day- go to the gym in 1/2 hour, guitar lesson at noon, finish paying for the Twin Reverb, take it to the shop.

Then I have to go to the local Best Buy to beat them up over a rebate thing- we bought the daughter a new computer for Christmas. It came with $300 in rebates.

Daughter took the computer home, set it up, threw away the boxes.

Now, I'm looking at the rebate forms- they all say I have to send in the UPC barcode from the box! WTF??

I strongly believe that they throw that crap in there to keep from having to actually PAY the rebates.

If someone at Best Buy had bothered to TELL me about this, I would have told the girl to hold on to everything. They didn't, so I didn't... so she probably threw away $300 without even knowing it.

DAMN THE MAN!!!
                              ... there's more guitar content and less annonymous cowards grinding their axes ...

Comment

Working...
                              X