Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veteran's Cyberjam Administration 1/13/03

Hello, all you free people of the world!
    Nerve

Anyone who is disturbed by the idea of newts in a nightclub is potentially dangerous. - Frank Zappa

hey nerve. are you a free man yet?

Comment

Howdy everyone! Seems like a long time since I've been in here. Everytime I tried to logon last week, the board was so slow I couldn't get in. It really hinders those "pop in for a couple of minutes" deals I can manage here at work.

What's shakin?

Comment

Originally posted by casper gomez
        hey nerve. are you a free man yet?

Morning Casper, CC! Not until the 24th, Casper. Then it's another month of home monitoring, but that shouldn't be any kind of problem.
        Nerve

Anyone who is disturbed by the idea of newts in a nightclub is potentially dangerous. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Howdy polecats. Where is everyone this morning. I been hopping back n forth.

Comment

Hi Nerve. Good to hear about your release date. I've altered the demand in my signature so it looks more influential

Kind of like changing the due date on a project so it looks like you're managing it properly

Comment

Yo !

Monday.

Good weekend, football not as good as last week, but passable.

Comment

Morning, guys. Both places seem kind of slow this morning. Where is everyone?

Comment

well boys, i gotta go babysit some customers. hope to check back later.

doc, pm me if you decided you want more guitar stuff to choose from. that way i will find it when i get back.

Comment

Good afternoon, folks!

Monday, Yuk!
                    Rusty

...it's only rock n roll, but it'll fry your neurapses...

Visit the RustyZone, folks!

Comment

Howdy again everyone new!

I'm jsut sitting here waiting for an email confirmation of a training class. When I get it, it begins two weeks of...rhymes with bell.

Fun, huh?

Comment

I'll do most of my hanging out here until it seems like moving time. I like both forums.
                        Nerve

Comment

Guess it's time for my HC good morning post.
                          - CAUTION: this product has caused some laboratory rats to rip through their cages, fly across the room and brutally murder hundreds of innocent people.

Comment

Originally posted by NervePoet
                            I'll do most of my hanging out here until it seems like moving time. I like both forums.
                            Me too,Nerve...Hi all,BTW!
                            Ill check out the other place as well,looks kinda cool...
                            Just play the damn thing!

Comment

Hmm. Notice that since we've started posting elsewhere that this forum got a whole lot faster?
                              - CAUTION: this product has caused some laboratory rats to rip through their cages, fly across the room and brutally murder hundreds of innocent people.

Comment

Working...
                              X