Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been together 15 years today!

Me and the little junlge woman. Amazing! She's not the romantic type so I won't be killed if i forget it but I will of course buy some flowers at the very least. Or is this the day when I need to buy some gold? Give me your wisdom.
    Terje Larsson

inbox is full, send e-mail instead

Hey, wanna look at my comics? Come here then http://terjelarssonserier.blogspot.com/

Ah, sorry, it's all in swedish, but you can always look!

You can also check out my crazy friend Dan's crazy website where he'll teach you to master the guitar in 8 minutes (or days... or whatever).

http://spytunes.co.uk/

Congrats, Terje !

/Johan
    Capt'n Rusty-talk : "Ou est le Jam du Cyber ???"

Comment

Statistically you are a freak. I should know we are 4 months away from 20 years and I can count the number of friends I can say the same about on one hand. Congrats.
      Originally posted by sickman
      Some day you're going to be old and no chick is going to want to have sexual relations with you... probably not even your wife. If you're lucky, they may still want to hear you make music.

Comment

Congratulations you crazy nut!!

Show your loved one how much you care.....go out and buy her a Kramer!!
        Check out my music at http://nigeld.freewebspace.com

On Toronto vs. the UK

rosskoss: Well there you go then. I can't see how one can choose something else over that? Lotsa music, slutty chicks, nice weather, no SARS...

Six String Stuntman Steve: No SARS? Hear Hear!!! This might be the better place to go afterall!!

Comment

Happy anniversary Terje, I hope you have many more happy years ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Six String Stuntman Steve
            Show your loved one how much you care.....go out and buy her a Kramer!!

OK... one suggestion on what to buy her today... not looking very good either

Take her to the movies? Restuarants is a bad idea, she thinks they are not clean enough. Flowers is lame, now that I think about it. I gave her flowers last week.
            Terje Larsson

Hey, wanna look at my comics? Come here then http://terjelarssonserier.blogspot.com/

You can also check out my crazy friend Dan's crazy website where he'll teach you to master the guitar in 8 minutes (or days... or whatever).

Comment

Congrats man.....me and mine just celebrated 17yrs together new years eve...
              HCGB trooper #187
              A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer.

Comment

I've never gone wrong with diamonds, gold, silver, or pearls in 21 years.

or:

Best wishes, T!

Karlos
                Trooper #219!

The Danger Rangers

DJ's on the radio
                Karaoke in the shower
                ¡Support Live Música!

Comment

I'm pretty sure there isn't a woman on the planet who doesn't dig words like;

You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Shall I compare thee to a summers day? Thou art more fair...blah blah blah.

Some females may say they don't like that stuff, but they're lying.

You could always go organic and give her the Hot Beef Injection.
                  Just don't call it that, my girlfriend says it's disgusting. Maybe it would sound good in Swedish?!?

Seriously, congrats...I'm glad things are going well.

And even more serious, I memorized a couple of Shakespeares more romantic sonnets back in the day and they absolutely KILL!
                  No matter how corny it feels and no matter how much they might laugh at you, secretly, they dig it.

Comment

If she doesn't like restraunts... there is always this

Go buy a ****************load of candles and set them up in random places surrounding the dining room... if you can cook... then prepare her favorite meal (remember to keep the phone # of a good takeout place nearby in the event that something goes awry). If you can aquire rose pedals, lay down a trail from the door to the dining room (and possibly sprinkle some on the bed for later use as well)... play some soft music in the background, think along the lines of smooth jazz, or perhaps Barry White (Sinatra has yet to fail me).... remember to do all of the chivalrous things (pull the chair out for her, stand up when she leaves the table.. all those little things your grandmother pounded into your head as a child)... light the candles with sufficient time to spare before she gets home, and if possible try and have the meal on the table at her arrival (though make sure it isn't cold...)... that would be what I would do.
                    John
                    John

Russell: What amazes me is that there is so much loser compressed into such a small space... how does it not combust into a giant ball of suck.

"I love to eat babies!!!!!" ~Makoshark

"Come to Khazakstan. We do disco dancing,
                    archery, rape and table tennis. It's niiice!"~Borat Sagdiyev

Obligatory Gear List:
                    Annabelle: 95 Epiphone G400.... beat to **************** and hotrodded out

Betty: 2004 MIM Strat, looking decent, and hotrodded out

Mojo: 1956 Fender Musicmaster...

And a yet to be named 1966 Gibson ES-335

2002 CE22....700 bucks... couldn't afford a name

FX: Marshall BB2, Morley Wah, MXR Distortion II, Ibanez TS10, Ibanez DL10, Marshall Vibratrem, Boss TU2, Pod XT, and Ibanez Soundtank Chorus/Flanger silver monstrosity

Amps: Seymour Duncan Convertible, Bedrock 612 Combo, 1959 Gibson Skylark, 1970's Fender Bassman 10 (currently undergoing serious revisions)

Comment

Congratulations, Terje. May you have many more happy years.
                      [originally posted by ibobunot] ~ If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask?

Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Congratulations, T! Buy her something real nice - there's the effort of finding something
                        fitting plus the money. I don't care what some anti-materialistic ppl say, a well choosen
                        present hits home every time. Maybe it's to late now The 16th? Ah, well...

talk is cheap

Not my band's site www.jubie.se

Comment

Originally posted by Terje

OK... one suggestion on what to buy her today... not looking very good either

Take her to the movies? Restuarants is a bad idea, she thinks they are not clean enough. Flowers is lame, now that I think about it. I gave her flowers last week.

On my 20th I made reservation at a nice hotel in Atlantic City, whic is about 2 hours from me. We're not gamblers, but they have lots of nice shows, so I bought tickets to 2 shows qand made reservations for dinner before the shows.

we spent the weekend together away from the kids and had a great time.

Maybe not the dinner, but how about taking her somewhere she enjoys.

Congrat, 15 years is a real milestone. May you have many more.
                          Bob I

I know that there are people who do not love their fellow man, and I hate people like that!

Comment

OK, so creativity failed me and I ended up buying a big bouquet of roses. 15 to be exact in different colors (the guy who sold them thought they should all be red but she got one of those about a week ago).

I come home, late from work as usual, with the flowers (and a matching vase, see not too dumb ). She takes them and then asks "Why did you buy all these flowers?" a question that actually means I've spent too much money again. "Count them honey" I said gently.

Wasn't a bad idea actually
                            Terje Larsson

Comment

Good job, Terje. In a case like that, you need to remember your motto--focus on moving the emotions.

Comment

Working...
                              X