Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the server down?

???

You mean....umm.....over there ???

Yeah I think so. Haven't been able to get on for 4 hours.

[big fat crying emoticon]

Comment

Yeah! That's why it's THE server !!!

That's too bad

Comment

So,,,whassup, Doc??

Comment

Hey, I have an idea.

Why don't we all move in here and take over this forum as a kind of rebellion against the kiddies in some of the other forums who ask endless pointless questions like ebony vs rosewood or strat vs les paul, or especially ones who are abusive of respected veteran players like soloway and then we can run cyberjams out of here, and hang out here all the time and become friends and then maybe next summer some of us can meet face to face and post lots of pics to make the guys who didn't come feel like **************** and then we can all say how much we hate scott jones and put his name in all our posts to bug him along with obscure references to goats and bacon until the server here starts to fail and then we can go somewhere else maybe another forum started up by a talented european wildman and a hairless guy with a zion.

Whaddaya think??

Comment

I was gonna upload another submission.

Otherthan that, not too bad. But now I know for sure that I am addicted to that "server" !

Comment

So how do you like my new idea? original, huh??? I really thing there is somethign to it...

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Quail
                Hey, I have an idea.

Why don't we all move in here and take over this forum as a kind of rebellion against the kiddies in some of the other forums who ask endless pointless questions like ebony vs rosewood or strat vs les paul, or especially ones who are abusive of respected veteran players like soloway and then we can run cyberjams out of here, and hang out here all the time and become friends and then maybe next summer some of us can meet face to face and post lots of pics to make the guys who didn't come feel like **************** and then we can all say how much we hate scott jones and put his name in all our posts to bug him along with obscure references to goats and bacon until the server here starts to fail and then we can go somewhere else maybe another forum started up by a talented european wildman and a hairless guy with a zion.

Whaddaya think??

What a stupid idea. It'll never work.

LOL!
                Trooper #219!

The Danger Rangers

DJ's on the radio
                Karaoke in the shower
                ¡Support Live Música!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Quail
                  Hey, I have an idea.

Whaddaya think??

Whatever you say! I know you've organized other crusades, and it works fine with me! As long as you and my other friends are around, it's super cool! I'll fight with you!

I see that there are tons of stupid comparison threads going on. vai versus gilbert for example!

Comment

So what do you think brought the server down? Theories?

Here are mine:

- Brett stepped in some goat dung, and when he slipped, he lunged out toward his computer desk to try to break his fall. The pointy Zion headstock on his guitar, which he was wearing at the time, hit the enter key on his PC, which implemented the "photo album" changes and brought the server down

- Some bacon fat escaped into the host server.

Any other ideas??

Comment

the pointy zion theory is a winner!

Comment

Ok I have another one:

Maybe some clinical pychology doctor ( ) talked about that site, and all the people from the same profession who logged in there got quite interested after seeing many people (dogs, and dicks included) with a guitar on their head. They said to theirselves: "This is a contagious mental situation!!!!" So now it's a world wide phenomenon, and our site could not handle the outrageous number of hits!

Comment

Maybe it's Scott Jones' revenge on all of us???

Comment

...so he wears his zion when he's...ummm...attending the goat?

glad to find this thread! i thought i'd been blocked at work. well, any shelter in a storm, right. how ya'll doin'?
                            we're forming a club and letting everyone in.

Comment

gotta go now. bye guys!!

Comment

Working...
                              X