X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ripper
    hmmm I'm an ass-kisser and "thick" just because I have an opinion?? I don't kiss noones ass, nor do I suckup or any of that ****************, I however DO respect others, maybe thats a quality you might do well to learn

I give respect where it's deserved.

Oh yeah, one last thing..

Go **************** yourself...

No, you're an ass-kisser because I've seen the way you suck up on CJ, and that sickening self-effacing act of yours is very tiresome also. If you got it, use it. If you don't, don't waste everyone's time making excuses why you don't got it.

This is "my opinion". I'm sure it would not have gone well with the "feelgood" atmosphere on CJ, which is why I kept it to myself.

You're thick because you are stating your "opinion" from a position of ignorance on the situation. Anyone who doesn't have all the facts would do well to not weigh in on an issue.

That's cute the way you rolled your eyes, and got all "high and mighty" to my original post, then lower yourself by telling me to "go **************** yourself". You've proven how much respect you deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Crustycabs

No, you're an ass-kisser because I've seen the way you suck up on CJ, and that sickening self-effacing act of yours is very tiresome also. If you got it, use it. If you don't, don't waste everyone's time making excuses why you don't got it.

This is "my opinion". I'm sure it would not have gone well with the "feelgood" atmosphere on CJ, which is why I kept it to myself.

You're thick because you are stating your "opinion" from a position of ignorance on the situation. Anyone who doesn't have all the facts would do well to not weigh in on an issue.

That's cute the way you rolled your eyes, and got all "high and mighty" to my original post, then lower yourself by telling me to "go **************** yourself". You've proven how much respect you deserve.

HAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! !

That's the way, make friends and improve your chances.

Not.

You're doomed.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by dblazer

This is just the kind or rude crap that got you banned, and you NEVER seem to learn. If you want to talk to somebody about why dg banned you, why not try talking to HIM and keeping a civil tongue in your head?

The first time somebody says something you don't like you're calling names and running other people down.

Try this:

1. Grow up.
        2. Show a little respect for others, starting with Ripper, who IS mature enough to hang.
        3. Mix and repeat.

Yes, exactly.....

I'm called an "ass", and given the "roll eyes" icon, to signify what an idiot I must be for raising such a question, and I'm supposed to be civil?

Just how civil would YOU have been if you were confronted like that?

You don't consider that "running people down"?

Is it just because your little buddy Ripper did it? Is that what makes it different?

Yea, I thought so.......

You all sure seem to have a real problem being consistent with your "righteous indignation".

I guess only the "insiders" get a pass on that, eh?

Comment

Yes, exactly.....

I'm called an "ass", and given the "roll eyes" icon, to signify what an idiot I must be for raising such a question, and I'm supposed to be civil?

Just how civil would YOU have been if you were confronted like that?

You don't consider that "running people down"?

Is it just because your little buddy Ripper did it? Is that what makes it different?

Yea, I thought so.......

You all sure seem to have a real problem being consistent with your "righteous indignation".

I guess only the "insiders" get a pass on that, eh?

Here's the causal chain:

I get on the is thread this morning. I start to read my way down, and I see your question and continue reading.

I figure I'll see what else was said before answering.

The first person who honestly answered your question immediately got insulted, called names, dg got insulted, and then you insulted Ripper and called him names again.

I honestly pointed out that I thought your behavior of this very sort was what brought your banning on, and you start calling ME names.

I rolled my eyes because you're too thick to see that YOU'RE the one that starts it, and then you get pissed when people don't just live with it.

Where did the bad vibes and name calling start? You DID call dg a bunch of names, and were VERY disruptive on the forum.

You really ARE a dumbass.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The reason you can't get along isn't me, Ripper OR dg.

We're friends, your behavior KEEPS me from making friends with you.

That's not MY choice, it's yours.

When you're ready to accept that I'd be glad to talk the subject over with you, but I'm not going to listen to your rude bull**************** when I'm trying to be honest with you.

Again, growing up is WAY overdue.

Get some manners.

Comment

We were all asked nicely to chill with the parody threads. You decided not to, your choice. There was a thread where most of the group said they clogged up the board and would rather that we didn't post so many of them. I like fun just as much as anybody else but I stopped posting them because our friends asked us not to. What part did you miss? You kept coming back and posting them anyway. You were asked many times to stop. Did you want to be treated special? What is it that you want Crusty?

U
            v

Comment

Crusty,

I think the posts you just made in this thread show why you got banned. If you still don't get it, read them again.

And yes, DG informed all who needed to know.

PS: stop making a fool of yourself ...

/Johan
              Capt'n Rusty-talk : "Ou est le Jam du Cyber ???"

Comment

Hey Johan, any updates on CJ?

U
                v

Comment

I'm supposed to be nice when you call me a kissass and call me thick??? It ain't happening...

I was just bringin it to your level in a way you would understand.

In response to the "self effacing" because I admire what other people have thats a bad thing?? Because I can't afford good stuff, thats a bad thing?? Jesus, you're a real class act Crusty.. I have what I have... I use what I have, I enjoy what I have. I can still appreciate what others have though, or is that against the law in the little world you live in?

I gues you don't have to worry about how annoying I am anymore, seeing you aren't there.

Comment

Originally posted by uv7lng
                    Hey Johan, any updates on CJ?

U
                    v

Brett renewed the domain, so it should all be fixed within 48hrs!

J
                    o
                    h
                    a
                    n

Comment

• This thread needs some moderation

/Johan

Comment

• Originally posted by Johan
                        This thread needs some moderation

/Johan

Troll!!

U
                        v

Comment

• Originally posted by uv7lng

Troll!!

U
                          v

Someone needs a banning

wait.. I can't do that here

(where did that smiley come from they look familiar)

/Johan

Comment

• Ban me, I'm a self-efacing, thick prick.... if that ain't bannable I don't know what is!!

lmao

(ok, I added prick myself, but I figured what the hell, it went well with thick..)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ripper
                              Ban me, I'm a self-efacing, thick prick.... if that ain't bannable I don't know what is!!

lmao

(ok, I added prick myself, but I figured what the hell, it went well with thick..)

So does, "dick" and that choice of words makes you sound SO much more macho.

Comment

• Why thank you... I think...

Comment

Working...
                                X