Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

refugee thread

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by stratosteve
    what are you, high?


    No, my cat ran away.
    And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln


    MySite - MyTube - MySpace

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by funky


      No, my cat ran away.


      Well that can kill a buzz....

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Smokey
        I'm sure it'll be up soon.

        There's another place...

        Smokey's Forums


        Cool, but a relative small crowd of me.

        Comment


        • #79
          I have problems with this place too, takes forever to get into the forums if I can get in at all!
          One...Two...you know what to do

          Comment


          • #80
            Trolls!!

            U
            v

            Comment


            • #81
              *sniff, sniff* Hmmm. They painted. Not bad. I would have gone with more of an 'Eggshell', but...not bad.
              [originally posted by ibobunot] ~ If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask?

              Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

              Comment


              • #82
                Well, at least I'm getting a different message today. It just can't find the page now.

                I swear guys, it was working for me yesterday!!
                Originally Posted by axuality
                What does the quality of Harvard have to do with this? You don't want to make the common mistake of Liberalism by thinking that education makes one smarter.

                Comment


                • #83
                  i was crushed. 6pm, cold beer in hand & ready to do the weekly downloading of tunes & i couldn't get on. at times like that i always wonder "can someone be banned for being extremely boring".
                  we're forming a club and letting everyone in.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    So only two people who realize Van Morrison is the last and greatest? Maybe I lost count; I'm getting old.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      So, who here among the refugees thinks that I deserved to get banned from CJ by Daddysguitar?

                      Did he even bother to tell Brett, or did he just do it, then delete any trace of my existance?

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        If you were banned, there musta been a good reason for it. I'm sure Brett knows all about it, dg always makes sure that all who need to know are informed.

                        Was it when you called him a Nazi, or were you an ass after that as well??

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Ripper
                          If you were banned, there musta been a good reason for it. I'm sure Brett knows all about it, dg always makes sure that all who need to know are informed.

                          Was it when you called him a Nazi, or were you an ass after that as well??


                          Yes, yes.....Roll those eyes little ass-kisser boy.

                          I see your recollection of events is just as clouded as his.

                          It's a real pity that a contributing member like me has to suffer because of a moderator with a "romantic" chip on his shoulder.

                          I was singled out, and apparently you're too thick to see it for what it was.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            hmmm I'm an ass-kisser and "thick" just because I have an opinion?? I don't kiss noones ass, nor do I suckup or any of that ****************, I however DO respect others, maybe thats a quality you might do well to learn

                            I give respect where it's deserved.

                            Oh yeah, one last thing..

                            Go **************** yourself...

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Crustycabs
                              So, who here among the refugees thinks that I deserved to get banned from CJ by Daddysguitar?

                              Did he even bother to tell Brett, or did he just do it, then delete any trace of my existance?


                              If you feel that way then you should e-mail Brett and see what he has to say. Bringing it up here is not going to help anyone.

                              U
                              v

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Crustycabs


                                Yes, yes.....Roll those eyes little ass-kisser boy.

                                I see your recollection of events is just as clouded as his.

                                It's a real pity that a contributing member like me has to suffer because of a moderator with a "romantic" chip on his shoulder.

                                I was singled out, and apparently you're too thick to see it for what it was.


                                This is just the kind or rude crap that got you banned, and you NEVER seem to learn. If you want to talk to somebody about why dg banned you, why not try talking to HIM and keeping a civil tongue in your head?

                                The first time somebody says something you don't like you're calling names and running other people down.

                                Try this:

                                1. Grow up.
                                2. Show a little respect for others, starting with Ripper, who IS mature enough to hang.
                                3. Mix and repeat.

                                Comment









                                Working...
                                X