Collapse
No announcement yet.

refugee thread

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With typical British reserve and politeness, Sam Therapy makes the following comment...

What a ****************ing total load of complete and utter bollocks!

What the **************** is ****************ing well wrong with our ****************ing site?

Arse bastard twat wank ****************.

So there.
    Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Therapy
      With typical British reserve and politeness, Sam Therapy makes the following comment...

What a ****************ing total load of complete and utter bollocks!

What the **************** is ****************ing well wrong with our ****************ing site?

Arse bastard twat wank ****************.

So there.

Wonderful example of reserve and politeness. You ARE The Way and The Light.

Comment

It almost looks as if our site doesn't exist or someone has taken control of our address.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Therapy
          With typical British reserve and politeness,

don't forget understatement, Sam

Russ T

Comment

Originally posted by dblazer

Wonderful example of reserve and politeness. You ARE The Way and The Light.

*bows*

Glad I could help.

Now, where the **************** is our site?

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

Comment

Hi guys!

Finally back onto a PC!! Geeez, what a wild couple of days.

Listen here. If you ever get an offer to play a game called "Pub Golf".....DON'T!!!!

Check out my music at http://nigeld.freewebspace.com

On Toronto vs. the UK

rosskoss: Well there you go then. I can't see how one can choose something else over that? Lotsa music, slutty chicks, nice weather, no SARS...

Six String Stuntman Steve: No SARS? Hear Hear!!! This might be the better place to go afterall!!

Comment

Originally posted by Six String Stuntman Steve
                Hi guys!

Finally back onto a PC!! Geeez, what a wild couple of days.

Listen here. If you ever get an offer to play a game called "Pub Golf".....DON'T!!!!

Playing drinking games while away at college? That is something I would never have done.

Did you toss your cookies? Sometimes that is the best thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by fischman
                  Did you toss your cookies? Sometimes that is the best thing to do.
                  If by that you mean puking, then yes. I somehow stumbled home with my (also plastered) new bestest buddy in the whole world......funbled with my keys, got into my place, propped a chair up against the sink and slept with my chin on the sink. I puked a couple of times, avoiding any mess or any potential Hendrix-like instances.

Ugh. My stomach was so messed up.......I don't think I'm gonna touch another drink for the rest of the semester.
                  Check out my music at http://nigeld.freewebspace.com

On Toronto vs. the UK

rosskoss: Well there you go then. I can't see how one can choose something else over that? Lotsa music, slutty chicks, nice weather, no SARS...

Six String Stuntman Steve: No SARS? Hear Hear!!! This might be the better place to go afterall!!

Comment

Maaan, now I can't hide. I have like...too many god damned posts here.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilMeow
                      Maaan, now I can't hide. I have like...too many god damned posts here.

Hey Meow... I remember you mentioning something about my variac a while back... you build amps?
                      John
                      John

Russell: What amazes me is that there is so much loser compressed into such a small space... how does it not combust into a giant ball of suck.

"I love to eat babies!!!!!" ~Makoshark

"Come to Khazakstan. We do disco dancing,
                      archery, rape and table tennis. It's niiice!"~Borat Sagdiyev

Obligatory Gear List:
                      Annabelle: 95 Epiphone G400.... beat to **************** and hotrodded out

Betty: 2004 MIM Strat, looking decent, and hotrodded out

Mojo: 1956 Fender Musicmaster...

And a yet to be named 1966 Gibson ES-335

2002 CE22....700 bucks... couldn't afford a name

FX: Marshall BB2, Morley Wah, MXR Distortion II, Ibanez TS10, Ibanez DL10, Marshall Vibratrem, Boss TU2, Pod XT, and Ibanez Soundtank Chorus/Flanger silver monstrosity

Amps: Seymour Duncan Convertible, Bedrock 612 Combo, 1959 Gibson Skylark, 1970's Fender Bassman 10 (currently undergoing serious revisions)

Comment

Waaaaaaaaaah!

WTF happened?????

Comment

The chat room seems to be working. DQ and I are in there.

Comment

Originally posted by koiwoi
                            The chat room seems to be working. DQ and I are in there.

Link, please.

Comment

http://www.talkingcommunities.com/users/cyberjam/

Comment

I'm spinnin' Danny Gatton....

Comment

Working...
                                X