No announcement yet.

refugee thread

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saint Frank
    looks like "home" is back up and running. See ya'll there.

not for me it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by moody

not for me it isn't.

Me neither...

Comment

still aign't working my fellow refugees
        XT Brotherhood

Comment

" I Was Out Strollin', After Midnight"

So as I was saying, anybody that wonders what Tom Jones and Lulu were doing on a blues show now know the answer.

And Van IS "The Man" to this day, isn't he?

Comment

Whoever runs our server deserves a big punch in the cock.

Anyone know where Wendy is?

Comment

Interesting, like the domain name servers have no entry for it.

Comment

Probably some ten dollar an hour geeky kid was put in charge and decided to 'tweak' the server.

Hi tech now hires lower skilled people becasue there is a glut of workers.

How sad.

Comment

Tom Jones with Jeff Beck....they were awesome together.

So WTF???

Hey Doc, I took my computer to work on Friday and we stripped it clean. Reloaded Windows and all the drivers. I still have to get CEP2 installed again....gotta call Brett.

So what's up y'all? Went to the farm market this AM with the wife and daughter, got cider, pumpkins, apples and apple dumplings.
                  Then picked up my first Lucinda Williams CD. I got Car wheels on a gravel road instead of the new one, based on DQ's rantings. Will report later on it.

Comment

Originally posted by fischman
                    Whoever runs our server deserves a big punch in the cock.

Anyone know where Wendy is?

Try pointbeing.

http://www.pointbeing.com/

AND for the reason she isn't here:

But not allowed to go there anymore? Not to go back to the past, but I am receiving emails from HC members from the bassforum and the guitarjam asking why I am not posting anymore or they tell me that I can come back because my name doesn't say banned! It is weird to be sort of "banned" while I am not banned but I can't post! Catch my drift? Wendy

Comment

Car Wheels is a good album.

Today I'm just cleaning windows and screens of hurricane muck (salt, dirt and pulverized vegetation), maybe just in time for another hurricane. Not Nora, which is closer, but tracking parallel to the coastline, but Olaf further down south and making a northward turn. If we're lucky, it'll hit the mainland, which will suck for those folks, but be good news for us.

My fridge is busted, a casualty of hurricane Marty. Gotta buy a new one.

But I am happy.
                      Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum,
                      minutus carborata descendum pantorum
                      -----------
                      A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer in your pants

Comment

Strato, you done good, that album is an alt country classic. Me, I'm doing housecleaning, gonna take a short nap and then get back at it.

Comment

dblazer, if it means anything with regards to Van's manhood, I have 441:53 minutes of legally acquired Morrison music on my hard-drive.

What's happening guys?

Comment

Originally posted by ralphster007
                            dblazer, if it means anything with regards to Van's manhood, I have 441:53 minutes of legally acquired Morrison music on my hard-drive.

What's happening guys?

Awesome. There's a VERY short list of guys who are actually better now than they were 30 years ago, and Van is WAY up near the top of that short list, if not at THE top in my book.

Did you watch the "after" show for the PBS blues special last night? They said he'd come and check it out, but if he didn't like it he'd leave. He liked, did his bit, including the interview in about 2 hours and left.

The BIG disappointment for me was hearing them say he asked all involved if they wanted to do a live album together a week or so following and they didn't take him up on it. Our loss.

Comment

I was trying to visit today
                              I'll try again later

Comment

I feel cold...

Comment

Working...
                                X