Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishbone/King's X anyone?

My band, Ninth Degree, is opening for King's X and Fishbone on Sunday, October 12 at Don Hill's in NYC. If anyone is interested in this show, please PM me for tickets. Tickets are $25.

Ninth Degree -- Fishbone -- King's X
    Don Hill's, NYC
    Sunday, October 12. $25. Doors open at 6pm, we go on at around 8 pm.

Thanks.
    Ninth Degree

"If I took off the blindfold, would that let me see?" - Ninth Degree

Fishbone is badass. I'll pay for the concert ticket myself if you buy me a ticket to NYC
    from Sweden and back

talk is cheap

Not my band's site www.jubie.se

Comment

You gonna play in Jersey to?
      King's X is the total bomb. Fishbone do what they do better than anyone else (they may be the only ones doing it).
      Most of the crowd will be musicians so be tight and sound good or your show will be picked apart. It's a shame more civilians don't dig these bands the deserve more than they get.
      LIVESTRONGwww.bandmix.com/kevman/Hey what happened? I had 5000+ posts here.

Comment

Man, UBER-Congratulations on that one. You guys must be pretty good to snag this gig. Both those bands are among my favorites. Give us a report on Ty's rig!
        [originally posted by ibobunot] ~ If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask?

Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Thanks a lot.

Also, we're only doing the Don Hill's show in NYC not Jersey.
          Ninth Degree

"If I took off the blindfold, would that let me see?" - Ninth Degree

Comment

I just listened to Fishbone for the first time last night. They are AWESOME. Have fun at the show!
            Originally Posted by requiem156

Dokken has no album called Storm of Dragons. If they did, the songs would all be about this one dragon who got his heart broken by a mean female dragon. The riffs and solos would be killing, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevman
              You gonna play in Jersey to?
              King's X is the total bomb. Fishbone do what they do better than anyone else (they may be the only ones doing it).
              Most of the crowd will be musicians so be tight and sound good or your show will be picked apart. It's a shame more civilians don't dig these bands the deserve more than they get.

Howdy,
              The only time I've ever seen or heard Fishbone was on an
              old Saturday Night Live. I thought they were very unique.
              In fact, it's surprising to know that a band like that has survived
              when there is so much CRAP out there dominating the scene.
              What would you recommend as far as their discography if you had to narrow it down to a first time purchase?
              Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

Those guitars are uglier than Rosie O'Donnells ass-crack and the amp is like this forum, too many knobs.

Comment

Hi!

King's X is amongst my favourites as well! To do a support act for them would be awesome. You guys must have a very good band. I'll check out the link you posted.

For Fishbone I must say I've never heard of them, but since they're co-acting with King's X, I guess it's worth a listen...
                ...any record in particular?

Tarik

Comment

While I've listened to a good deal of Fishbone I've never, to my knowledge, listened to King's X. I've heard about the band and Ty Tabor for years.
                  Someone recomend a King's X cd to buy and I'll run right out and get it, I've been meaning to get around to them for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarik

For Fishbone I must say I've never heard of them, but since they're co-acting with King's X, I guess it's worth a listen...
                    ...any record in particular?

It's not a recent album but it's really great,
                    imo - Give a monkey a brain and he'll think he's the center of the universe". Pop, reggae, metal, free form, electronic... it's a beautiful mess

talk is cheap

Not my band's site www.jubie.se

Comment

King's X is one of my all-time favorite bands.

How'd the gig go???
                      "Sarcasm...it's what's for dinner!"
                      Dave's tunage and more...
                      Buy my CD!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X