No announcement yet.

I swear she's the most beautiful child I've seen

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I swear she's the most beautiful child I've seen

It's one of the neighbors' daughters. We've actually not figured out whose kids she is, might be the second daughter of the Somali woman on the 3rd floor.

Anyway, trying to give you a picture here, she looks like a 6-year old version of Sade.

And whenever she sees my wife she stops and waits, cause my wife often gives the kids around here candy. She really looks at my wife as if she's a walking sack of candy.

She thinks, like all the neighborshood kids, that I'm some sort of magician since I have strange hats. Either that or Imust be jewish.
    Terje Larsson

inbox is full, send e-mail instead

Hey, wanna look at my comics? Come here then http://terjelarssonserier.blogspot.com/

Ah, sorry, it's all in swedish, but you can always look!

You can also check out my crazy friend Dan's crazy website where he'll teach you to master the guitar in 8 minutes (or days... or whatever).

http://spytunes.co.uk/

Terje, you've posted this in every forum now. It's starting to get creepy.
    If you are so sure that I am crazy, why do I get to wear the magic pants?

Comment

No, just here and in the OJ. What's so creepy? I do that all the time, post the same thing in different forums.

I think you should take a deeper look at what happened with it in the OJ cause there was indeed some creepy things that came up. None of them were from me though.
      Terje Larsson

Hey, wanna look at my comics? Come here then http://terjelarssonserier.blogspot.com/

You can also check out my crazy friend Dan's crazy website where he'll teach you to master the guitar in 8 minutes (or days... or whatever).

Comment

Originally posted by Terje
        I do that all the time, post the same thing in different forums.

I thought that wasn't allowed?
        Anyone seen Dano?

Comment

Is it creepy to admire the neighbor's 6 year old girl so much you talk about her on internet forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey
            Is it creepy to admire the neighbor's 6 year old girl so much you talk about her on internet forums?

No, it's not. You guys speculate too much and know too little. That's a bit creepy.
            Terje Larsson

Comment

Terje's got a point.

I'm curious as to how it was taken in OJ (I can only imagine )

I'd go see myself, but I've already showered. Don't want to get all grimey....
              GuitarCenter sucks.
              MusiciansFriend sucks.
              This has been a public service message.

Comment

Originally posted by Terje

No, it's not. You guys speculate too much and know too little. That's a bit creepy.

Word.

I've seen some spectacularly beautiful kids. They are inspiring to say the least.
                I don't have any kids of my own but I like kids. I work in a restaurant that's somewhat family accessible and kids are always asking me for quarters for the games. I can't help but mess with their heads a little bit.
                The ones that pick up on it and flip me some good natured **************** in return really make my day.
                I've watched quite a few of them grow up over the years and even come to know some of them as adults. It's pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey

ofcourse not....just older men loving litttle girls is very special
                  in Holland we have an old saying: Boven de 2 rekt alles mee, Hoe dichter bij de nul, hoe strakker om de lul.

Comment

Where I come from, you`d get arrested,,,or yer ass kicked!!

T.
                    old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill.

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=4699&alid=-1

Comment

Originally posted by SiNiSTRaL

ofcourse not....just older men loving litttle girls is very special
                      in Holland we have an old saying: Boven de 2 rekt alles mee, Hoe dichter bij de nul, hoe strakker om de lul.

Well I'm glad yer over there and not living on my street, perv.

Comment

No,no,no,no,no you can't say things like that...well not in the UK, anyway and not about children. Very dodgy!

Comment

All I've got to say is the world is mighty F@#%& D up if you can't even say something as simple as a child is beautiful. I saw nothing in Terje's comments that sounded abnormal.
                          Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

Those guitars are uglier than Rosie O'Donnells ass-crack and the amp is like this forum, too many knobs.

Comment

I read somewhere that we can be attracted to (have an affinity for) members of either sex, or any age that have physical genetic markers that you would need for strong progeny if your genes mixed in procreation.

You are not looking for sex, you are responding on the deepest gut level when you feel that affinity.

Some people look into the eyes and react on a spiriual level and not even notice the physical attributes.

Then there are pervs who are just on the hunt..........

I doubt Terje is a perv, but either he has cultural boundary issues, or is finding new ingenious ways to troll for negative responses and to make us ashamed of our attitudes when we react to something he says. It is very hard to dance on the thin edge of a sword so many times and make it seem like these posts are unintentionally controversial.

Comment

Oh, for god's sake people! Terje NEVER, EVER said "I am physically attracted to this girl" or anything at all sexually suggestive, in any way. Get over it! I'm REALLY concerned how critical some of you guys have been...makes me wonder if the door doesn't swing the other way somewhere in your unconscious??

Terje saw some rare beauty in this damn world and wanted to share it with us. If some of you think that's wrong, then I feel really sorry for you...you must be really sour, unhappy people.
                              GuitarCenter sucks.
                              MusiciansFriend sucks.
                              This has been a public service message.

Comment

Working...
                              X