Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did you guys see the masters?

that mickleson, what a legend

that will be all...
    Originally posted by DrunkenMaster25
    i have never seen that show. it's ghey. Well just one time.

octoped you've got six hands too many...

and poor Ernie Els...
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

I missed it. I was on a golf course hunting golf balls. Must've grabbed about a 100 or so. The highligts were amazing. Ernie played his guts out only to lose on an incredible back nine by Mickleson.

Spring is here and golf is in the air.

Comment

What is "GOLF"?

MQTa

Comment

Originally posted by MoreQuestionsThanAnswers
          What is "GOLF"?

A game which can be played by the unathelically inclined...much like bowling, horsebackriding and synchronized swimming...
          "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Originally posted by MoreQuestionsThanAnswers
            What is "GOLF"?

MQTa

It's an old anglo-saxonian way of spoiling
            a good walk.

talk is cheap

Not my band's site www.jubie.se

Comment

Turned it on after seeing a bunch of noise about it on another forum, only saw the last little bit---damned good job by Mick! That final putt had me chewing my teeth.

Comment

It was good to see Lefty finally come through! He's taken a lot of abuse for a guy who plays as well as he does, just because he hadn't won a major.

That's left-handed winners two years in a row! Could be the start of a trend. Even though I'm a "traitorous" left-hander who plays guitar right-handed, I like to see the leftys win. If I played golf, it would be left-handed.

Tiger seems to have lost something. They say maybe married life is treating him too well. Well, give it time. Soon, he'll want to go practice just to get out of the house!

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
                -Dorothy Parker

Comment

Originally posted by Timezarrow
                  Soon, he'll want to go practice just to get out of the house!

I'd give up golf if that was in my house
                  Originally Posted by SwampMusic

Never underestimate the perversity of inanimate objects. Their sole purpose is to confound, confuse and generally frustrate the living.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingBloodyFrogBiscuit

Originally posted by DrunkenMaster25
                    i have never seen that show. it's ghey. Well just one time.

octoped you've got six hands too many...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingBloodyFrogBiscuit

It kind of seems like Tiger has, other than showing up for tournaments. Can't blame him.

Even so, eventually he'll cool off enough to play again. If she is as sweet as she looks, though, it could take awhile.

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
                      -Dorothy Parker

Comment

Working...
                      X