Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the most beautiful guitar in the world?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the most beautiful guitar in the world?

I'm drooling.

http://www.monaro.com.au/guitar/feb/index2.htm
    "When I gave food to the poor, they called me a saint. When I asked why the poor were hungry, they called me a communist." - Mother Teresa.

"If fascism ever comes to America, it will come wrapped in the American flag and carrying the cross of Jesus"- Sinclair Lewis.

'Ketchup is a vegetable" - Ronald Reagan.

"Let's all hope Olbermann gets put in the hospital for something serious fairly soon" - G.Z. Sound
    +++++
    My web site

Yuck.
    "There's lots of guitar players out here, they just play fast and don't concentrate on no soul..."
    -Albert King, he hates your music, so do I.

Comment

Dat ugly yo.
      I thought it was going to be different;It turned out to be(,) just the same.

Comment

Definitely has WOW factor, but too much bling for me.

Comment

Too baroque for me.
          NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

Not something I'd buy for myself, but I wouldn't return it if I got it as a gift.
            Trooper #210 - GB

Comment

The carved back is cool tho...and the jack placement too.
              FOR SALE!!!!
              Menatone KOB - 5 knob version. $150
              Boss Chours CH-1 - box and instructions. $50
              Ada midi controller - 10 button (mp-1?)version - Make offer
              Alesis Midiverb 4 - no power supply. $125
              As is - will consider trades
              -----------------------------------
              Wanted
              hi quality booster
              TS-9 type OD
              Good 12" 8 ohm guitar speaker(celestion, emenince etc)
              ?

PM with questions or interest

Comment

You kno what Mike, I always thought you were a little crazy

To answer your question: No! It is not!
                Terje Larsson

inbox is full, send e-mail instead

Hey, wanna look at my comics? Come here then http://terjelarssonserier.blogspot.com/

Ah, sorry, it's all in swedish, but you can always look!

You can also check out my crazy friend Dan's crazy website where he'll teach you to master the guitar in 8 minutes (or days... or whatever).

http://spytunes.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Terje
                  You kno what Mike, I always thought you were a little crazy

More than "a little", but I still think the guitar is gorgeous.
                  "When I gave food to the poor, they called me a saint. When I asked why the poor were hungry, they called me a communist." - Mother Teresa.

"If fascism ever comes to America, it will come wrapped in the American flag and carrying the cross of Jesus"- Sinclair Lewis.

'Ketchup is a vegetable" - Ronald Reagan.

"Let's all hope Olbermann gets put in the hospital for something serious fairly soon" - G.Z. Sound
                  +++++
                  My web site

Comment

Originally posted by Stringman

More than "a little", but I still think the guitar is gorgeous.

I like a more "natural" look. And PRS isn't my favorite type of guitar.
                    Terje Larsson

inbox is full, send e-mail instead

Hey, wanna look at my comics? Come here then http://terjelarssonserier.blogspot.com/

Ah, sorry, it's all in swedish, but you can always look!

You can also check out my crazy friend Dan's crazy website where he'll teach you to master the guitar in 8 minutes (or days... or whatever).

http://spytunes.co.uk/

Comment

Seriously nice work, I especially like the wood cavity covers. It would look better with gold pickup covers. If you look at the pics of construction, that is a seriously well made axe.
                      Originally Posted by SwampMusic

Never underestimate the perversity of inanimate objects. Their sole purpose is to confound, confuse and generally frustrate the living.

Comment

That quilt is very pretty and I also like the more modern take on the vine inlay.Still its a bit too PRS for my taste.
                        You can lead a man to knowledge but you can't make him think.

Comment

It looks to be a top shelf, finely crafted, and elaboratively ornamented guitar. Not my usual, but if money were no object I would certainly give this guitar, or others by the maker, a serious look.

I like the idea of the jack in the back and out of sight. We're used to it, but a jack is not a pretty thing to have on the face of a beautiful guitar like this.

As far as most beautiful, I might have to go with something like a finely crafted custom acoustic. They make some gorgeous classicals. As far as this guitar, I wouldn't mind seeing it in other colors.

Not something to take to the local bar gig!

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
                          -Dorothy Parker

Comment

In a similar vein: Thorn
                            http://www.thornguitars.com/006.htm

Comment

It looks like someone vomited orange juice and cocoa-puffs on top of a glossy picnic table.
                              My name is Dave and I play guitar.

Comment

Working...
                              X