Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, what do you think Dano should name his next pooch?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, what do you think Dano should name his next pooch?

I think it should be Harmony, naturally.

Originally posted by THB
    I think it should be Harmony, naturally.

Didn't I tell you that already?

The original plan was to get a male springer and mate the two of them. His name would've been Harmony. It just never happened.

Yeah, the next one will be Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by Danocoustic

The original plan was to get a male springer and mate the two of them. His name would've been Harmony. It just never happened.

No, you didn't tell me. But I think it's a great idea!

I saw yer pissin' match with Oakie earlier on OJ. He put Mel in his sig again?

He called me today, BTW. Voice mail told me so.

Comment

Originally posted by THB

No, you didn't tell me. But I think it's a great idea!

I saw yer pissin' match with Oakie earlier on OJ. He put Mel in his sig again?

He called me today, BTW. Voice mail told me so.

"Melody is something either buried in the mix, or in the ground".

Comment

"Melody is something either buried in the mix, or in the ground".

* shakes head *

You know he just does that **************** to gitcha, son. I don't approve, but ain't nuthin' can be done about it. Gawd knows how many more monikers he's got stashed away.

Comment

Originally posted by THB

* shakes head *

You know he just does that **************** to gitcha, son. I don't approve, but ain't nuthin' can be done about it. Gawd knows how many more monikers he's got stashed away.

Yes, something CAN be done about it. And was. I reported him; I have no problem doing that. He was warned, told to lay off or be banned.

He's been sending me threatening PMs lately, too.

It's rough being an HC legend, I tells ya

Comment

Yes, something CAN be done about it. And was. I reported him; I have no problem doing that. He was warned, told to lay off or be banned.

He's been sending me threatening PMs lately, too.

It's rough being an HC legend, I tells ya

I guess there's channels, sure. I reported that asshat Euphoric Grey Guitar after he wished death on U.S. military, and he imploded not long after that.

Threatening PMs huh? What's he threatening you with?

He gonna drive out there and slash the tires on your house?

Comment

good choice...
                "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
                "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

And if you get a second one Dano, you might want to consider "CJ"

I currently have about 300 lbs of dogs here in my family... three dogs (two Labs, one chow / sheppard mix stray my wife found at the store one night) - the smallest is 85 lbs, the other two are 100 and 125. I love 'em like crazy!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe
                    And if you get a second one Dano, you might want to consider "CJ"

I currently have about 300 lbs of dogs here in my family... three dogs (two Labs, one chow / sheppard mix stray my wife found at the store one night) - the smallest is 85 lbs, the other two are 100 and 125. I love 'em like crazy!

No bare-footing in your yard!
                    http://www.soundclick.com/daveheinlein

Comment

We do daily "poop patrols" We have to, or we'd be full of crap in no time.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Big Dog Big poop

I trained mine to only go in the back corner of the yard where there is no grass.

She's a good girl, I'm going to busted up like Dano when we lose her (Chow/Lab mix 12 years old).
                        Originally Posted by Frets99
                        I held one note through the whole thing and grimaced like I was being taken from behind by a camel.....

Member MAZI BEE KICK ASS MILITIA
                        HCGB #251
                        Guitars: F15 Fender Acoustic, F385 Takamine 12 String Acoustic, MIM Fender Strat with BG V60's, MIK Fender Blackout Tele with BG Pure90s, Reverend Manta Ray
                        Amps: Mesa TA-15, White Box 1x12 cab, Crate V18 1-12
                        Some Pedals

Comment

Dawg.
                          Proud HCGB member 277.
                          How about a song, a real song?
                          I'm not a musician, but I could play one on television.

Comment

Blessings upon you folks

Comment

'threatening emails'...damn, you sure are one sunny side down person

...I will say, I think reporting someone is cowardly, so..you're both kind of pussie-ish in my book....you'd think grown men such as yourselves would have some ballz.

I'm just sayin'...

Comment

Working...
                              X