Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmmm. Things got a bit testy on OJ tonight.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm. Things got a bit testy on OJ tonight.

Bickering, threatening, trolling and probably a reporting or two.

Just one, big dysfunctional family.

More than a few...

Play nice folks... those of you who are being "un-nice" to others should know who you are by now.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

I'm sorry.

alcohol + =

Originally posted by Junkhead
      Some of you forget that this forums MAIN REASON FOR EXISTANCE is to discuss musical gear and related. OJ is just something thats allowed and hopefully one day does not exist anymore.

(postid=14084384)

Comment

well, it's kinda 'cool' that prejudices/biases/agendas/whatever are voiced in this forum about forumites in another forum...pretty brave, ya gotta admit.
        real adult too.

I suspect it has something to do with balls, and having none.

certainly, can't accuse THEM of being testy

Comment

Originally posted by boy#152
          well, it's kinda 'cool' that prejudices/biases/agendas/whatever are voiced in this forum about forumites in another forum...pretty brave, ya gotta admit.
          real adult too.

My favorite part is how OJ is talked about here as if one couldn't just click on the link , how they think they are hiding in a bush somewhere passing a cig to each other so mom and pops dont see them .

yuk yuk yuk .

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarPorter

My favorite part is how OJ is talked about here as if one couldn't just click on the link , how they think they are hiding in a bush somewhere passing a cig to each other so mom and pops dont see them .

yuk yuk yuk .

Actually, the reality is that no one here cares what you think. Believe me, if anyone over here has anything secret to say, they can put it where you won't see it. But perhaps your fantasy is more interesting to you.
            No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
            -Dorothy Parker

Comment

Discussing among friends what goes on in other forums is really horrible.

Almost as bad as trashing someone's dead pet when you know the guy's pretty tore up about it to begin with.

But I know no one on these forums would ever stoop so low as to do something that petty, callous, and immature......

SG Army - Major Private

My Gear!1!!!11!1!

Piece of wood with wires on it
              Box with a speaker and some glowy thingies

Comment

Awright, what's OJ?
                Scott E.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott E.
                  Awright, what's OJ?

The Open Jam forum.
                  No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
                  -Dorothy Parker

Comment

Originally posted by Timezarrow

Actually, the reality is that no one here cares what you think.

For most folks here, the "what's OJ?" comment is most appropriate. We actually like each other over here, and dont have those twitching sociopathic troll tendencies that seem to flourish in the poo-infested backwater that some OJ denizens have turned that forum into. Its too bad, really, There are several people there that are quite decent.

So why bother stopping by, guys? You arent looking for information, you arent looking for friendship or a decent conversation, you are just looking to start something.
                    Just call me Es'Jo'
                    HCGB Agent #108

That's what I like about you, Es'Jo'...ya got taste! -Daddymack

Comment

Originally posted by boy#152
                      What we say here is public record. We are certainly within our bounds to hold an opinion about another forum or forumite, and express it openly. What amazes me is that you fellas think our disdain is unfounded
                      real adult too.
                      Do you really want to talk about 'adult', Oakland? how adult is it to make personal attacks, and flood the forums with 'wawawa' posts like one of your cronies did yesterday?

How much balls does it take to be a total ass on an anonymous forum? You want balls? Check some of these guys here...military veterans, ex-cops, parents, etc. That's balls. Yours, I'm afraid, must not have fully descended yet...

Back to your cesspool, kiddies. This is the adult section...where respect, wit and friendship work.

We own you...
                      "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
                      "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

...but we'ld sell you for a penny.
                        Sergeant-in-Armchair, trooper #2 HCGB

"I know half of you half as well as I would like, and like half of you half as well as you deserve."

Comment

Originally posted by whamtone
                          ...but we'ld sell you for a penny.

A penny apiece or a penny for the whole lot of em?
                          SG Army - Major Private

My Gear!1!!!11!1!

Piece of wood with wires on it
                          Box with a speaker and some glowy thingies

Comment

Originally posted by Axee-o-matic

A penny apiece or a penny for the whole lot of em?

meh, I wouldn't give ya a plugged nickel for the whole kit and kaboodle...
                            "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
                            "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Originally posted by daddymack

meh, I wouldn't give ya a plugged nickel for the whole kit and kaboodle...
                              How much for just the kaboodle

Comment

Working...
                              X