Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call me crazy...

but I'm sure I was a senior member with well over 5000 posts. Now I have 85?

Hmm, wonder what happened.
    And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln

MySite - MyTube - MySpace

Originally posted by funky

has this ever happened before ?

Comment

Maybe you were a senior member, but now you must be having a Senior Moment. Do you not remember the Great Post Debacle of '05? Everyone got hosed. I went from 14k to 2k. Big deal. It's a number on a web page on a computer that only serves to illustrate how much of a life I don't really have...

Some people got their panties in a wad over it, though.
      http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Comment

Look at it this way...You have a chance to start over, fresh. A new dawn.

Comment

Originally posted by funky

Hey Funky!! They probably assessed you the 4915 post penalty for lack of forum activity....it's somewhere in the fine print in the terms of agreement.

Seriously, there was a glitch that caused everybody to lose thier post counts...I lost about 6000....you know how the servers here are...there is a sticky thread in Open Jam where you can request that your post count be restored. Someone will have to vouch for you, and I will certainly do that...
          Thanks, and rock on!

Comment

Originally posted by braif

Someone will have to vouch for you, and I will certainly do that...

I wouldn't.....

Those Cyberjammin' types are real weirdos....

Comment

Originally posted by BlueStrat
              Do you not remember the Great Post Debacle of '05? Everyone got hosed.

I figured it was something like that. Thanks for the answer.
              And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln

MySite - MyTube - MySpace

Comment

OK, you're crazy!
                Still Kickin' cancer's ass....Blue Water Sailors of the Vietnam WarHCGB Trooper #246Psalm 19 SocietyI can't really imagine experiencing the desire for multiple women; one has proven to be taxing enough as it is.Thanks Offy

Comment

OK, you're crazy.

Originally Posted by SwampMusic

Never underestimate the perversity of inanimate objects. Their sole purpose is to confound, confuse and generally frustrate the living.

Comment

Working...
                  X