No announcement yet.

you cjammers

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you cjammers

remind me of the son who moves out, then has to drag his butt back home when he gets evicted...again and again.

Why don't y'all just move back here and stay? We'd love to have you back The servers are better now, and a lot of the younger family memebers don't know you...

Or at least stop by other than when cj is down...

I sound like my mother...

Seriously, we miss yas

I'm around a bit..mostly EG and GJ..I'll make it a point to bother you guys too from now on.
    HCGB trooper #187
    A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbluz
      I'm around a bit..mostly EG and GJ..I'll make it a point to bother you guys too from now on.

Comment

i come by here......i post somthing......then i come back in an hour or two......to see if there's a response yet......
        "If I would have known I was gonna hafta play this song for the rest of my life.........
        I woulda wrote a better song "
        member Mazi Bee Militia
        Talk Box Brigade
        Gretsch Guards
        Geezer Brigade #291

Comment

well..if your posts were a bit more interesting...

wuddup, Mongo?
          "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
          "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Originally posted by daddymack
            well..if your posts were a bit more interesting...

wuddup, Mongo?

ah.....you funn-eeee........
            "If I would have known I was gonna hafta play this song for the rest of my life.........
            I woulda wrote a better song "
            member Mazi Bee Militia
            Talk Box Brigade
            Gretsch Guards
            Geezer Brigade #291

Comment

I come here pretty often. I don't necessarily fit in that well, but it doesn't stop me.

Comment

technically I see this place as my home base,
                but I float around amps, guitars, effects and G Jam too, as my work here allows.

Comment

Originally posted by koiwoi
                  I come here pretty often. I don't necessarily fit in that well, but it doesn't stop me.

Anyone who isn't a fat white cow munching geezer with a bad colon who listens exclusively to blues and maybe a little jazz and mindlessly pans everything else doesn't fit in here

But I show up anyway
                  GuitarCenter sucks.
                  MusiciansFriend sucks.
                  This has been a public service message.

Comment

They're just using you.

I'm serious...
                    ... there's more guitar content and less annonymous cowards grinding their axes ...

Comment

Originally posted by dirtyragamuffin

Anyone who isn't a fat white cow munching geezer with a bad colon who listens exclusively to blues and maybe a little jazz and mindlessly pans everything else doesn't fit in here

But I show up anyway

THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE

Comment

...a fat white cow munching geezer with a bad colon who listens exclusively to blues and mindlessly pans everything else...
                        I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK

Comment

HEY!!!!
                          my colon isn't bad...just overworked!
                          "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
                          "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Originally posted by Alanfc
                            technically I see this place as my home base,
                            but I float around amps, guitars, effects and G Jam too, as my work here allows.

Comment

I'm always around, but I hang around in the effects forum usually.
                              "I played golf, I'm not good at golf, I never got a hole-in-one... but I did hit a guy. And that's way more satisfying. You're supposed to yell "fore," but I was too busy mumbling, "There ain't no way that's gonna hit him." I hit a guy in one." - Mitch Hedberg

Excellent Deals with: jimihalen(x2), chump5150(x2), plawren53202, ck3, L6Sguy, Kittycaster, CapnMarvel, #16, anotherguitarpl, A Guy, therhodeo, BrendanO, Overwhelmed987, dysorexia, loomer415 and many many more.

Clips.

Comment

Working...
                              X