Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A NEW CAR!!!!!

Comment

hmmm i was thinking i'd get her twister (the game) since she is having a "slumber party". I don't want to spend too much because her mum might be a bit annoyed at me, and the kid has been a right bitch to me at times (although its understandable), so i don't want her to think i'm trying to bribe her to like me. You guys reckon thats cool?
      <div class="signaturecontainer">A POX ON BOTH YOUR HOUSES !</div>

Comment

Originally posted by Steverino

Jerry: I hate anybody who had a pony growing up.
        Manya: I had a pony!
        Jerry: Well, I didn't mean a pony per se
        My name is Dave and I play guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by mckinley
          hmmm i was thinking i'd get her twister (the game) since she is having a "slumber party". I don't want to spend too much because her mum might be a bit annoyed at me, and the kid has been a right bitch to me at times (although its understandable), so i don't want her to think i'm trying to bribe her to like me. You guys reckon thats cool?

Not for a 13 year old. She's way too old. Trust me. Gift certificate for mall or favorite clothing store.

Comment

Originally posted by mckinley

Slumber PArty? Then you need to get her a DVD of the scariest movie you can find that isn't rated R....those girls'll be up all night...
            _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Does she have an iPod yet?

Comment

The biggest hits I've ever had with presents have been purchased at Tiffany's......

All women no..... matter what age..... LOVE jewelry.....
                <div class="signaturecontainer">_______________________ _____________<br />
                Originally posted by gtrbass.....<br />
                <br />
                I'm such a big fan of ME that I signed myself to an exclusive 7 album deal. Of course since I'm both the artist and the label, I promised myself the world up front and then I totally screwed ME in the fine print of the contract. I'll never see sh*t as the artist, but I'm gonna make a killing as the label...._______<br />
                <br />
                <br />
                <a href="http://www.myspace.com/strangerbytheminute" target="_blank">www.myspace.com/strangerbytheminute</a></div>

Comment

• Working...
                  X