No announcement yet.

New FireFox

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New FireFox

I just got turned on to the latest version of FireFox. It's version 2.0. There is so new stuff in it pertaining to security. I have found it to be a tad faster and it has a built in spell checker. So if you get it, no more excuses for bad spelling.

FireFox 2.0
    Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
    Love leaves a memory no one can steal

I've grown so used to the stupid red lines popping up under words I just ignore em now Especially since 90% of the time it's disagreeing with a slang word or abbreviation. "The spell checker that cried 'wolf'"
    GuitarCenter sucks.
    MusiciansFriend sucks.
    This has been a public service message.

Comment

I just installed it. Works fine. I hope this version works better with PDF files.

I still need IE 7 to access certain sites that don't play well with Mozilla.

Comment

Originally posted by PolyFmorf
        I just installed it. Works fine. I hope this version works better with PDF files.

I still need IE 7 to access certain sites that don't play well with Mozilla.

Look into Slim Browser or
        Maxthon .

Both have played nice with all the IE specific sites I've had to access.
        Still Kickin' cancer's ass....Blue Water Sailors of the Vietnam WarHCGB Trooper #246Psalm 19 SocietyI can't really imagine experiencing the desire for multiple women; one has proven to be taxing enough as it is.Thanks Offy

Comment

i'm afraid to download something like that. what does it do?
          5 STAR GENERAL OF THE SG ARMY
          http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1232460
          "WE ROCK THE WORLD"

great dealings with: jj pistols, Mr. goodbomb +1, splendor, puckman, mike fiasco +1, johnny z, minitruth, alley trash, teamodave, sxyryan, GUITAR HEEL, twisty571

definition of expert= an "ex" is something that once was. a "spurt" is a drip under pressure

the work begins again, the hope rise's a new,The dream lives on. E.M.Kennedy

Comment

Gotta say, so far so good with the FF 2.0...
            GuitarCenter sucks.
            MusiciansFriend sucks.
            This has been a public service message.

Comment

Working...
            X