Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A whole new spin on 'consentual sex'...

http://ebaumsworld.com/2006/10/consent.html
    http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

"Value this time in your life kids, because this is the time in your life when you still have your choices, and it goes by so quickly. When you're a teenager you think you can do anything, and you do. Your twenties are a blur. Your thirties, you raise your family, you make a little money and you think to yourself, "What happened to my twenties?" Your forties, you grow a little pot belly you grow another chin. The music starts to get too loud and one of your old girlfriends from high school becomes a grandmother. Your fifties you have a minor surgery. You'll call it a procedure, but it's a surgery. Your sixties you have a major surgery, the music is still loud but it doesn't matter because you can't hear it anyway. Seventies, you and the wife retire to Fort Lauderdale, you start eating dinner at two, lunch around ten, breakfast the night before. And you spend most of your time wandering around malls looking for the ultimate in soft yogurt and muttering "how come the kids don't call?" By your eighties, you've had a major stroke, and you end up babbling to some Jamaican nurse who your wife can't stand but who you call mama. Any questions?"

HCSAC General

HCGB Trooper #93-1/3

SG Army - Semi-private

Comment

LOL

That was hilarious...and very depressing
      GuitarCenter sucks.
      MusiciansFriend sucks.
      This has been a public service message.

Comment

The Taylor Harvey Band

The THB myspace page

Comment

Comment

I'm a big fan of article 17...kids, they just don't get it

was article 20 what I think it is?
            "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Link just sent to #2 son's dorm room

Comment

LMFAO

Yes DM, I think that is what article 20 is myself.
                -----------------------------------------------

"Being a musician aint a skill, it's an affliction"

Tyrone Purvis, in the movie "The Honeydrippers"

My Forum
                The Roost

Comment

Originally posted by daddymack
                  I'm a big fan of article 17...kids, they just don't get it

Hey, long as the article ain't all skunky and nasty...

was article 20 what I think it is?

I'm...quite sure.
                  GuitarCenter sucks.
                  MusiciansFriend sucks.
                  This has been a public service message.

Comment

+1
                    5 STAR GENERAL OF THE SG ARMY
                    http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1232460
                    "WE ROCK THE WORLD"

great dealings with: jj pistols, Mr. goodbomb +1, splendor, puckman, mike fiasco +1, johnny z, minitruth, alley trash, teamodave, sxyryan, GUITAR HEEL, twisty571

definition of expert= an "ex" is something that once was. a "spurt" is a drip under pressure

the work begins again, the hope rise's a new,The dream lives on. E.M.Kennedy

Comment

Working...
                    X