X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planet earth

Im watching discorvery channel right now and ive come to the conclusions that dolphins own.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">01100100 01100101 01101101 01101001 01100001 01101110</div>

I have been recording this series on my Tivo, but I haven't watched any yet. I started transferring them and burning them to DVD the other day, someday I'll make time to watch some.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Until Then, I Remain...<br />
    <br />
    <font color="green">Member, OFFICIAL Bad Monkey Club</font><br />
    <font color="Red">--==</font><a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=1353061" target="_blank">Member of the Squier Army</a><font color="Red">==--</font><br />
    <br />
    Yamaha Pacifica 112j - Transparent Green<br />
    Squier '51 - Sunburst<br />
    Galveston Acoustic<br />
    Kustom KGA 10FX<br />
    Digitech Bad Monkey<br />
    <br />
    <a href="http://www.myspace.com/danger_boy_13" target="_blank">http://www.myspace.com/danger_boy_13</a></font></div>

Comment

Oh yeah...lovin the dolphins man. Now if only they could jam.
      <div class="signaturecontainer">I've seen the world change,<br />
      Then go back to where it came.<br />
      <br />
      &quot;I Never Wanted&quot;, As I Lay Dying.</div>

Comment

The shot of the great white shark eating the seal is amazing. It took one second real time and they slow it down to 47 seconds. Awe inspiring.
        <div class="signaturecontainer">Korg Triton Extreme, Yamaha CP33, Vermona Lancet Mono, Voce V3, M Audio Venom <br />
        Carvin TL60t, G&amp;L S500 tribute, Agile AL3010 &gt; Carvin MTS Combo Korg AX3000G<br />
        <br />
        Bus to Neptune<br />
        <a href="http://www.bustoneptune.com" target="_blank">www.bustoneptune.com</a></div>

Comment

Awe inspiring.

Not if you're a seal.

Comment

Not if you're a seal.

_"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

Cool show...make the whole HD investment worthwhile!
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote">
              <div class="quote_container">
              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

<i>Originally posted by Mr.Mow </i><br />
              <b>the G string goes 'pwwwwiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg' </b>

</div>
              </div>
              </div> I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally. -W.C.Fields <br />
              The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization. - Sigmund Freud<br />
              HCGB #285</div>

Comment

yeah HD makes all the difference
                <div class="signaturecontainer">01100100 01100101 01101101 01101001 01100001 01101110</div>

Comment

One of the best things I've EVER seen on TV. We DVRed them and have been watching them as time permits. It's something that you'd like to keep but they use a LOT of room on the DVR.

Wel worth watching for anyone that hasn't been. I don't know if they've been rebroadcasting them or not.

Comment

Working...
                  X