Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's this little ginger cat........

.........who is hanging around the ticket office at my local underground station every morning. He's a cute little thing with a jewelled collar and he likes his neck scratched and greets the passengers who are around at that ungodly hour (6.00am) as they arrive.

This morning the little **************** followed me down onto the platform and jumped on to the train after me. I just managed to pick him up and throw him out as the doors closed. He wouldn't have made it home again.

Just a meaningless little story.
    Professor Tom

good deed for the day
    ilovemystrat
    ROCK'N'ROLL player in the Tokyo, Japan
    Leader/Founder of the Gibson Les Paul Classic Crew (GLPCC)

Gear:
    2007 Chambered Gibson Les Paul Standard in Ebony
    2006 Gibson Les Paul Classic in Natural Honeyburst
    2005 Fender Japan '57 Stratocaster
    1995 Marshall JTM30

Comment

.........who is hanging around the ticket office at my local underground station every morning. He's a cute little thing with a jewelled collar and he likes his neck scratched and greets the passengers who are around at that ungodly hour (6.00am) as they arrive.

This morning the little **************** followed me down onto the platform and jumped on to the train after me. I just managed to pick him up and throw him out as the doors closed. He wouldn't have made it home again.

That was cool of you . He would have got off the train and been like this---> ....and then like this ---> .....and then like this----> ......or maybe he was looking for a new home?
      Matisse has the best signature!

Originally Posted by Chthonic

*tags men's bathroom with tampon and sharpie*

Originally Posted by Chthonic

You sex on wheels mancunt

Listen to--->The Sneaky Dance

Comment

Maybe he heard about this cat? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=447527&in_page_id=1770&in_ page_id=1770&expand=true

Comment

Maybe he heard about this cat? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=447527&in_page_id=1770&in_ page_id=1770&expand=true

Great story, being England I'm surprised the driver didn't call the police and have the cat arrested for not paying his fare.
          Professor Tom

Comment

I bet the little ****************er hadn't paid the fare either.
            Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
            -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

Well now, Prof...

I'd wager ya got some good karma in yer account.
              god damn it!

Comment

Well now, Prof...

I'd wager ya got some good karma in yer account.

I haven't noticed it, to be honest, If it weren't for bad luck I wouldn't have no luck at all.
                Professor Tom

Comment

Working...
                X