Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clubs/music in Brea, California?

I'm travelling to Brea the first of June. Can anybody suggest good local clubs/music/things to do while I'm there? Looks like they have me staying at the Crowne Plaza Anaheim resort.

Anaheim = Disneyland!

The Taylor Harvey Band

The THB myspace page

Comment

Anaheim = Disneyland!

I want to stay away from the tourist stuff.

Comment

I want to stay away from the tourist stuff.

Come on down to San Diego. Much less touristy than Anaheim.

The Taylor Harvey Band

The THB myspace page

Comment

Steamers in Fullerton has jazz and Hip Kitty Lounge in Claremont (about 30 minutes north) also has great jazz

Comment

I used to play all over that area, but the scene has changed over the years...there should still be plenty of clubs there behind the Orange Curtain... try googling Anaheim Nightlife or Orange County Nightlife.

Used to play places like Jasper's, Martini's and others...mainly blues clubs, but way back I played the rock circuit...you should be able to find something.
            "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

I'm travelling to Brea the first of June. Can anybody suggest good local clubs/music/things to do while I'm there? Looks like they have me staying at the Crowne Plaza Anaheim resort.

What kind of music are you into?
              Vote for me on Truefire.coms "Next Top Guitar Instructor" contest
              McFeely Custom Guitars Artist
              MarkWein.com

Comment

What kind of music are you into?

NT

Comment

Hmm downtown has a laugh factory if you dig comedy. There may be some local bands playing in brea but nothing huge.
                  Downtown Disney does have a house of blues, though its pricey. The Glasshouse is in pomona-about 30 minutes from Brea, they might have something going on.

Comment

Working...
                  X