No announcement yet.

GFIV - A Great Time Had By All - PICCCCCCCSSSS

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GFIV - A Great Time Had By All - PICCCCCCCSSSS

HippyDJ really outdid himself to put together a fantastic weekend and venues for everyone to have a great time, play music, mingle with old friends, and make new ones!

There are many stories, but what happened in Tulsa stays in Tulsa!

Here are a bunch of my pics:

The THB

Zendog

More Zendog

Tex, Axee, Tay and DaveH
    Originally Posted by BlueStrat
    You, on the other hand, are like the third ex wife I never had!

Originally posted by daddymack
    After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Tay

More Tay

KC, Zen, Tay

KC and Zen

KC

Julie, Mikey, Robin, Axee

HippyDJ

After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

DaveH, Tay, Vervie, Axee

GFIV Banner

Friday night acoustic jam

DaveH, Tay, Axee, Happy Hours

Axee, Atilla (Robin), Vervie, Cap

Comment

KC and Julie

KC!

SlackJaw

Just some geezers + Vervie and Julie

And, last but not least, Tay had just whispered in my ear that Robert Rowe had pulled up in his Vanagon.

Comment

Thanks for the pics
          Website http://forcepics.net63.net

Comment

Thanks for the pics

I wore a sundress for Taylor too, as per our agreement, but Julie (Zendog's wife) hasn't uploaded her pics yet. She's a pro photographer, so her pics will be outstanding!!!

Comment

KC and Julie
              And, last but not least, Tay had just whispered in my ear that Robert Rowe had pulled up in his Vanagon.

Glad you made it home, Pumpkin! You snuck away without saying goodbye!

The Taylor Harvey Band

The THB myspace page

Comment

Glad you made it home, Pumpkin! You snuck away without saying goodbye!

I heard a rumor you're like a grizzly bear if you get woken up, so I didn't knock on your door to say "goodbye". I didn't want to get gored to death.

Comment

Wow, looks like fun was had! Thanks for the photos!
                  NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

I heard a rumor you're like a grizzly bear if you get woken up, so I didn't knock on your door to say "goodbye". I didn't want to get gored to death.

The Taylor Harvey Band

The THB myspace page

Comment

"Woken up" isn't proper English, Missy!

The correct term is 'awakened'.

*you've just been RR'd!*

http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Comment

That's what I was told when I wanted to go get you to come party with us in the karaoke bar Friday night.

Comment

Well..........first I tried "if you get waken up".....then I decided to go with "woken"......so it could have been worse.

Or not.

I need George to weigh in on this.

Comment

That's what I was told when I wanted to go get you to come party with us in the karaoke bar Friday night.

There's a big difference between Friday night and Sunday morning!

The Taylor Harvey Band

The THB myspace page

Comment

party ... in the karaoke bar

Oxymoron alert!
                              http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Comment

Working...
                              X