X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey daddymack

Remember that bag you gave me in Tulsa?

I can't find it anywhere.

Originally Posted by BlueStrat
    You, on the other hand, are like the third ex wife I never had!

Originally posted by daddymack
    After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

and...
        I pray Oli hasn't discovered it...
        "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
        "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

and...
          I pray Oli hasn't discovered it...

Comment

It pro'lly disappeared 'bout the same time as the hose sprayer.
            http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
              "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

.........so that's what the funny sounding guy from the motel was trying to tell me .....

"When the power of love becomes more important than the love of power ......... then there will be peace."Jimi HendrixGB#256

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sounds like an inside job!
                      *TGFKAS*

HC Geezer Brigade Trooper #240

Comment

Sounds like an inside job!

If I don't find this bag, I am so screwed.

Comment

If I don't find this bag, I am so screwed.

nah!
                          http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

If it's the bag I think it is,looks like to my you will be screwed either way.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

If it's the bag I think it is,looks like to my you will be screwed either way.

I....I....

Comment

Working...
                              X