Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well now

Here is the updated story. I guess UPS sometimes makes two attempts in one day ! !11

I din't hear teh UPS truck rumple up because I was just on the edge of a nap, but I SUDDENLY heard him bang on the door.

By the time I got to the door, he was walking back to the truck, but I had the door locked and had to rush back to get my keys

I got back to the door, ran out into the snow in my socks yelling at the truck as he was starting to roll out the driveway. (funny how this is pretty much like the thread started out).

Luckily he heard me screaming and stopped!

..... so it made it without gettting smashed, and it was totally ice cold, so I'll have to check it out fully l8r on.

it made it in one piece crap i had it insured for $10,000
    www.scatterlee.com

Comment

Well now

Here is the updated story. I guess UPS sometimes makes two attempts in one day ! !11

I din't hear teh UPS truck rumple up because I was just on the edge of a nap, but I SUDDENLY heard him bang on the door.

By the time I got to the door, he was walking back to the truck, but I had the door locked and had to rush back to get my keys

I got back to the door, ran out into the snow in my socks yelling at the truck as he was starting to roll out the driveway. (funny how this is pretty much like the thread started out).

Luckily he heard me screaming and stopped!

..... so it made it without gettting smashed, and it was totally ice cold, so I'll have to check it out fully l8r on.

Was teh black car still there????????????????

When you check it out wear you peace sunglasses, in case the sky opens and that beam of light shines down again!!!

Comment

Was teh black car still there????????????????

When you check it out wear you peace sunglasses, in case the sky opens and that beam of light shines down again!!!

ok, I will do it man !

Comment

ya know i have a wrench here that adjusts the bridge, forgot to send it, for your intonation blues
          www.scatterlee.com

Comment

Groovy guitar baby!! Man, I wish I could do that kind of stuff!!

Comment

yeah the strings were squire 9's, there cheap and ok for getting things straight, but i knew you would be replacing them anyway
              www.scatterlee.com

Comment

yeah the strings were squire 9's, there cheap and ok for getting things straight, but i knew you would be replacing them anyway

Yeah, I have some more strings. It's got a cool vibe to it. I love teh old Gipsom style !

Comment

Working...
                X