No announcement yet.

Aw, fer Gawd's sake!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aw, fer Gawd's sake!

Someone got my AMEX number and so far bought a paper shredder for $238.00 from some place in Irvine and an airline ticket for $480.00.

I called AMEX and they're going to cancel my card # and investigate and deny what charges they can. I'd like to find the guy doing it and gut them like a fish.
    http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Urgent need to shred documents and travel?

What have you been up to, bro?
    NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

Someone got my AMEX number and so far bought a paper shredder for $238.00 from some place in Irvine and an airline ticket for $480.00.

I called AMEX and they're going to cancel my card # and investigate and deny what charges they can. I'd like to find the guy doing it and gut them like a fish.

Originally Posted by BlueStrat
      You, on the other hand, are like the third ex wife I never had!

Originally posted by daddymack
      After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

Wow, that sucks! Someone got one of my numbers a few years ago, but the CC company picked up on unusual purchases and/or locations, and called me right away. Didn't end up costing me anything.
        No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
        -Dorothy Parker

Comment

Sorry, Pat. Few bigger pains in the ass than having to go through all that. I hope they catch them, or at least take all their crap off your statement.

The Taylor Harvey Band

The THB myspace page

Comment

***Just flew in from Irvine with my new office equip.***

So what's new?

That really sux. My wife had $800 of men's clothes charged in Florida on one of her store cards. She never did tell me who her boyfriend in FL was, but the CC people did remove the charges. Weeks later on the local news, two girls that worked at the local chain were arrested for credit card fraud. YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO CAREFUL!

Comment

dang that sucks.

I try to be real careful, but you never know these days.
              Originally Posted by SwampMusic

Never underestimate the perversity of inanimate objects. Their sole purpose is to confound, confuse and generally frustrate the living.

Comment

Gotta be pretty dumb to use a stolen cc number for an airline ticket...you have to furnish the name of the person flying, and they have to show ID...
                Sux, tho, amigo, but oddly, AMEX is usually pretty good about this kind of thing...they contacted me right away (within on business day) when they saw suspicious charges on my card.
                "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
                "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Have you got to gut anybody like a fish yet?

Comment

Working...
                  X