No announcement yet.

Hello daddymack.......

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello daddymack.......

..................and all the other geezers who don't frequent Geezer Central.

Been meaning to step over and say hi, hope everything is cool.
    *TGFKAS*

HC Geezer Brigade Trooper #240

orf!! good t'see ya!
    How's everything?
    Gigging?
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Orffy, nice to see you!
      NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for saying hi and sorry to take so long to reply, I'd seen your(DM) response that same night and it wouldn't let me log back in.

No complaints here, the new band I'm with, Blind Hog has only gigged 3 times so far. We're finally getting enough original material so we can do a decent length show. We're hoping for earlier gigs and festivals, so far that's what we've done.

Tourist season getting ready to drop off here because all state schools will be back in by the 25th. It will stay pretty busy for another couple of weeks still since many northern states school systems start later than ours. From all reports it was a decent summer for all the shops and restaurants, vacation rentals up from last year.
        *TGFKAS*

HC Geezer Brigade Trooper #240

Comment

Working...
        X