Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok, so everyone weigh themselves and then we'll dig this thread up after New Years ..

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, so everyone weigh themselves and then we'll dig this thread up after New Years ..

...... and compare teh results

Can I go first here?

Since I'm grounded from driving until Febuary, my only freedom is mountain biking in the woods, so I've been hitting it an hour almost every day after woik and lost 15 lbs of ugly fat since last winter and am as lean as I was in my late 20s now I've been eating better too .... so that probably helps

So.... ... as of teh 2010 pre holidays, I'm at teh 138 #

so what if I'm only 3' 8""

Next?

let's wait until after new year's...

138? I've got socks heavier than...no, wait, that ain't it...
    That is what I weighed in my mid-thirties...when I still had a thyroid...
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

I haven't weighed 138 since 4th grade
      Originally Posted by SwampMusic

Never underestimate the perversity of inanimate objects. Their sole purpose is to confound, confuse and generally frustrate the living.

Comment

no

Comment

I haven't weighed 138 since 4th grade

I'm getting fat and have moved up to a size 32 waist.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

Yeah, happy, if you swallowed an olive whole, people would think that you were preggers...
            "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
            "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

I'm getting fat and have moved up to a size 32 waist.

Holy CArP

THAT is fat do0d !!

I'm pretty comfy in 30s at the moment, but expect once the snow is blowing, I'll put on a few lbs again I need to move south or something.

ok so far we have a good list going here.

Thyroid excuses
              4th grade stories
              Waist sizes .......

..... everyone here is getting a detention!

Comment

poast something else...

Comment

Last year I was 285. Now I'm 255-260. Headed in the right direction, anyway. It's hard to do much when you 1) live where summer lasts about 20 minutes, 2) married a woman who makes Betty Crocker look like a short order cook, and 3) have a fake knee that decided to come apart. Must have been made in China.
                  http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Comment

sorry, BS, one excuse per participant...

okay, I am currently in the 225 range...that is +/- 3lbs...at teh moment, I will guess at +3
                    I was down under 215 until I got injured in mid-August, which minimized my ability to walk any kind of distance for two months...but I' m back at it now.
                    MommaMack found pics of me from my first wedding a while back...I had a 30" waist, weighed about 127...and I can't understand how I have hidden 100 lbs on me since then

Comment

About 217 last time I checked. I have no excuse other than I spend too much time at a desk, like beer and detest doing anything that results in me being dirty or sweaty (one notable exception). Load in/out is about as far as I'll go willingly.

Comment

272 a couple of days ago
                        Originally Posted by SwampMusic

Never underestimate the perversity of inanimate objects. Their sole purpose is to confound, confuse and generally frustrate the living.

Comment

5'10 @ 182 tryin to lose 10-15 lb

Comment

I was 82kg (181 of those old-fashioned thingies) in January - got down to 70kg (154) - currently hovering around 71-72 (159) but I have the feeling I will shortly stop hovering and gain altitude. At 170cm (5'7") that is not overweight but it's enough.
                            Website http://forcepics.net63.net

Comment

sorry, BS, one excuse per participant...

okay, I am currently in the 225 range...that is +/- 3lbs...at teh moment, I will guess at +3
                              I was down under 215 until I got injured in mid-August, which minimized my ability to walk any kind of distance for two months...but I' m back at it now.
                              MommaMack found pics of me from my first wedding a while back...I had a 30" waist, weighed about 127...and I can't understand how I have hidden 100 lbs on me since then

You are under the impression that it is hidden?

I'm afraid to go near the scale, but I think I'm pushing 200#.

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
                              -Dorothy Parker

Comment

Working...
                              X