Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a guy who knows how to go out

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/17/nyregion/17beatle.html?hp
    NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

I'd say he was making the best out of what life he has left.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

Good for him...
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="Blue">Great Transactions: Vintage Clubber(2), deadllama, bnelly428, jcp42877(2), Aaron SS(2), Timmylikedthing, mikeyElite, Tone Meister, lespaulraider,solewheelin, randel_07, jhamnett, RoboPimp, twotimingpete, Last Nerve, jcm800stratman, d4rk0</font></div>

Comment

We should all live like we're dying. Prolly be a whole lot more love in this world.

Comment

Working...
        X