X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone needs one!!

http://www.isms.org.uk/mission%20statement.htm
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

We are committed to playing music and swilling beer in a fashion that brings satisfaction to ourselves and any others who may care to listen. All others may f*@& off.

Comment

We are committed to focus national synergies with paradigm shift for the benefit of our sponsors and other public services

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
      Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

We are committed to playing music and swilling beer in a fashion that brings satisfaction to ourselves and any others who may care to listen. All others may f*@& off.

I didn't see anything like that available.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

I didn't see anything like that available.

I got stuck at seminar a number of years ago where half a day was wasted on the dubious skill of developing mission statements. Having been educated in this fine art, I have chosen to not only bypass the mission statement generator, but move outside the box and break form by adding the second, declarative support statement. That way, if anyone gives you any grief about your mission statement, you can simply refer them directly to the support statment.

Comment

At one place I worked we played "Buzzword Bingo". We printed up a series of gridded sheets containing random words like "incentivise", "right sizing" "going forward" etc. We would take the sheets into meetings and when you completed a line of your grid you were the winner. Some attendees (the people who could only speak in buzzwords) didn't appreciate it.

If only we had had technology like this then.
            Website http://forcepics.net63.net

Comment

"We are committed to redefine sticky deliverables with external impact for the benefit of our patrons and other worthy causes."

Sounds like DM's company.
              poast something else...

Comment

"We are committed to redefine sticky deliverables with external impact for the benefit of our patrons and other worthy causes."

Sounds like DM's company.

That's what I was thinking as I read that. "Sticky deliverable" for sure, but DM probably aims for "internal' impact.
                No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
                -Dorothy Parker

Comment

"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Working...
                  X