Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad Stories

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/06/us-lindsaylohan-idUSTRE71505G20110206

I know, it's hard to gen any real sympathy for Amy, Lindsey, Charlie, et ****************ing cetera,
    but these are people who have simply squandered the gifts they have been given.

And look at her picture in the link. She's what, 25 years old now?

Jeeezus. I'd rather she and the others made art more than headlines.
    NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

So sad.
    http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

So sad.

well that's BS

as for Lindsey, she's sure F'ed up her life and she no one but herself to blame.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

sad? nah...stoopid? yes...anyone who thinks that fame makes them better than the rest of the world, and above the law deserves to get screwed big time when they mess up...and yet, especially here, the law cuts them so much slack it is embarassing...they are, for better or for worse, image makers and, sadly, role models.
        Sheen? Should be doing time...Lindsey? Should be doing time...Paris...time...on and on.
        It pisses me off that kids wind up doing time for lesser offenses...and when their lawyers point to these 'special priveledges' given to the famous jerks, the judges ignore that at sentencing. Eventually some lawyer will make the case that if some movie star can get off on O-R for a DUI, then EVERYBODY SHOULD...
        "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Oh, I agree celebrity **************** ups ought to get the same grief as anyone who has ****************ed up. I was just lamenting the waste of talent this represents (Paris is not among the talented).

But now I leave this topic for something that actually deserves my attention, and wish you all a good day.
          NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

(Paris is not among the talented).
            No, but yet she gets the same pass for being famous. And sadly, I used to actually like Charlie Sheen when the Heidi Fleiss thing came out, and he was totally up front about using her services....now, I see that was just part of a pattern.
            "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

well that's BS

as for Lindsey, she's sure F'ed up her life and she no one but herself to blame.

What is bull**************** is that there is more public outrage about celebrity misdemeanors than about crimes against humanity.

Comment

What is bull**************** is that there is more public outrage about celebrity misdemeanors than about crimes against humanity.

What's even worse is the selective outrage.
                http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Comment

two wrongs don't make a right

Comment

The American way...you get as much justice as you can afford.
                    Originally Posted by SwampMusic

Never underestimate the perversity of inanimate objects. Their sole purpose is to confound, confuse and generally frustrate the living.

Comment

two wrongs don't make a right

No, but three lefts do.
                      http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Comment

No, but three lefts do.

I think that depends on which side of the equator you are on.

Comment

No, but three lefts do.
                          except in Boxing...

Comment

Here's a sad one....sad because the guy was such a moron.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125996714714577317.html

Comment

Who does he think he is? Congress?

Comment

Working...
                              X