Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The other guitarist in the band...

(also a Geezer)... has really nice gear. 73 Goldtop, vintage modded Bassman, B3/leslie... you get the idea.

We're learning a song that calls for a 12-string, and he pulls out an Agile LP12... WTF!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

So . . . . how'd it sound?

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
      -Dorothy Parker

Comment

So what! No love for teh Agile?
        Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
        Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

It's an old story...

Comment

I agree. It seems he's a practical fellow. He's got plenty of money, but no need to throw it around on a guitar that won't see much action...

Comment

Well, ZD, ask Blue what he thinks of his Agile LP clone that he gigs with all the time.

NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

Comment

Matou may have been right. Bob's response gave me great pleasure.

Comment

wait...you never told me he had a Hammond B3
                    But I agree, if I was going to t get a 12, knowing how rarely I ould use it, I would either borrow one (which I used ot do in the 80s, a 1963 Fender XII from our drummer, but, I did fix it up for him too, with a custom pickguard and a rewire) or pick up an inexpnsive but adquate one...like a Dean, Rogue or an Agile... although a solidbody LP sized 12, I dunno...
                    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

smart guy, how's it look and play? From the on-line looking I've done at the Agiles the color selections are great.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

smart guy, how's it look and play? From the on-line looking I've done at the Agiles the color selections are great.

It's a red-sunburst... looks okay. I don't know how it plays.... you don't think I'm gonna touch it, do you??

Comment

Yeah, be careful, it might have cooties!
                          NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

Comment

worse than that...you might actually like it...
                              "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Working...
                              X