X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what, you think dying is a joke?

you think dropping dead at 25 is funnier than 55? you think motherf'n oldtimers conditions are funny, ****************************?

you haven't od'd yet i see. gal has aids? suck ass friends with guns? maybe? maybe find something else that don't draw my attention.

when u live to noah's age, talk to me.

sorry daddy, it's the op douche i was aiming at, you were collateral damage.

'Douche', huh? You ever hear of a 'joke', or are you always this defensive? I'm older than you, have my own issues, so quit whining.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Fender US Standard Tele<br />
    Fender Baja Tele<br />
    Fender MIM Standard Tele</div>

Comment

you think dropping dead at 25 is funnier than 55? you think motherf'n oldtimers conditions are funny, ****************************?

you haven't od'd yet i see. gal has aids? suck ass friends with guns? maybe? maybe find something else that don't draw my attention.

You know what, Yump? I believe that I'm probably the oldest guy on HC. Way older than 55. And oldtimers conditions are funny. They can be sad and scary too, but if you don't have a sense of humor about aging, you'll be way worse off.

So I say to you: STFU, no0oB!
      NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

well, yump, you certainly are not going to make any friends here with that attitude.
        We (the CJ Geezers) tend to find the inevitability of death something which we are comfortable making light of...and if you have ever really faced death, up close and and 'personal', you would 'get it'.

The OP, btw, is a good friend of mine, who stops by here less often that he used to...and had you been here a few months ago, you would have seen 2 'stickies' regarding the passing of members of the Geezer Brigade.
        Our numbers are legion, but our days are numbered.
        _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

I believe that I'm probably the oldest guy on HC.
          we may have to saw you in half and count the rings, SB...
          _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

I have it penciled in for next week.
            <div class="signaturecontainer">I was kicked out of music class for passing notes...<br />
            Tuned out, turned in and dropped off</div>

Comment

sorry guys, shouldn't have vented like that. tough gettin' older, i realize for everyone.

i find dying not too funny. just had some passings recently.

i do have a sense of humor, believe it or not, about my own mortality.

the best line i've heard is "if you died today, what would be your biggest regret?"

answer, "probably be, i just f'n died!" (call me fitz)
              lol!

my deepest apologies for damping this thread!
              <div class="signaturecontainer">well, it IS a gen-u-ine copy!</div>

Comment

And oldtimers conditions are funny. They can be sad and scary too

So I say to you: STFU, no0oB!

Yea, that loss of control of the sphincter muscle is a real icebreaker at parties.

But we rule at trivia, cuz we've lived thru it!

Comment

Not quite dead yet, but i'm not feeling at all well.

Actually, quite snoozy today. Had my band's 25th Anniversary show at our local pub last night. It's weird, playing for the kids of the folks who used to come see us a quarter-century ago...

We are Rock Godz, however. We just have less hair and softer (and larger) midsections.

oh, and lighter gear. , then
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

, then

That'll be my day tomorrow!

Comment

Not quite dead yet, but i'm not feeling at all well.

Actually, quite snoozy today. Had my band's 25th Anniversary show at our local pub last night. It's weird, playing for the kids of the folks who used to come see us a quarter-century ago...

We are Rock Godz, however. We just have less hair and softer (and larger) midsections.

oh, and lighter gear. , then

Lick My Love Pump.
                      <div class="signaturecontainer">Fender US Standard Tele<br />
                      Fender Baja Tele<br />
                      Fender MIM Standard Tele</div>

Comment

Lick My Love Pump.

Ahh, the Classics. You can never go wrong...
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

Lick My Love Pump.

PosTVac?

Comment

Working...
                          X