Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, any of you old guys die yet?

Hi

Just swung by to bring a little ray of sunshine into your otherwise dull, grey and rain-lashed lives again. How's things?
    http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/46729000/jpg/_46729086_nikkibuckler.jpg
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Fender US Standard Tele<br />
    Fender Baja Tele<br />
    Fender MIM Standard Tele</div>

I'm not sure; haven't checked the obits yet today . . .

Seems like you used to be a LP guy back in the day. Looks like you're into teles these days, eh?

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
    -Dorothy Parker

Comment

I've still got a pulse.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

Still kicking, but I noticed when I was doing my taxes online yesterday that there was a box to check if you were deceased in 2010. That's be a good trick.
        Michael D. www.mdlmusic.webs.com "I'm tired of rock-and-rolling Let's get married, Honey, let's go bowling" --Martin Mull

Comment

Still here
          NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

still on the right side of the grass here, mate...
            _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

So, any of you old guys die yet?

Only on stage last night!
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.patcoast.com" target="_blank">http://www.patcoast.com</a><br><br><br><br><font size="1">&quot;The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio.&quot;-<i>Christhee68</i></font><br><br><br><br><font size="1">&quot; the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep.&quot;-<i> FitchFY</i></font></div>

Comment

Yes
                Website http://forcepics.net63.net

Comment

*workin' on it - gettin' there*
                  http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

I missed the early bird special
                    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><b><font size="3"><b><i><font face="Garamond">Death leaves a heartache no one can heal<br />
                    Love leaves a memory no one can steal</font></i></b></font></b></b></div>

Comment

actually just kicked it up a notch last nite,

had the pains and bloody speumen and still ignored it all for months. ate a lot of chicken and salad, didn't help.

so ya! i'm a dead mother ****************er.

i see you are on my haunt list, be there at 8 or be square.
                      <div class="signaturecontainer">well, it IS a gen-u-ine copy!</div>

Comment

^ thank for sharing...
                        _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

^ thank for sharing...

what, you think dying is a joke?

you think dropping dead at 25 is funnier than 55? you think motherf'n oldtimers conditions are funny, ****************************?

you haven't od'd yet i see. gal has aids? suck ass friends with guns? maybe? maybe find something else that don't draw my attention.

when u live to noah's age, talk to me.

sorry daddy, it's the op douche i was aiming at, you were collateral damage.
                          <div class="signaturecontainer">well, it IS a gen-u-ine copy!</div>

Comment

So, any of you old guys die yet?

if i go, i take u with me bitch ^_^

Comment

<div class="signaturecontainer"><div class="bbcode_container">
                              <div class="bbcode_quote">
                              <div class="quote_container">
                              <div class="bbcode_quote_container"></div>

Originally Posted By <b>Trace-P38</b><br />
                              Flogger wins.

</div>
                              </div>
                              </div> <div class="bbcode_container">

Originally Posted by <b>Uma Floresta</b> View Post<br />
                              Because we floggers won the music war some time ago.

</div>
                              </div>
                              </div> <div class="bbcode_container">

Originally Posted by <b>Mike Riley</b> View Post<br />
                              <i>Preaching to the choir Rush in on a whole different level to quote a movie You might listen to Rush but you cant here Rush</i>

</div>
                              </div>
                              </div> <a href="http://www.box.net/shared/x85lhnst14" target="_blank">http://www.box.net/shared/x85lhnst14</a></div>

Comment

Working...
                              X