Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Bob!

Look what I'm buying this weekend...

http://www.rondomusic.com/md30vt.html
    http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Lminated Spruce top with full body binding
    is that eliminated or laminated?
    looks good, though...but no one has ever actually tuned a mandolin...
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Nice looking Mando Pat.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

Yeah, for $80 how can you go wrong? It looks great! We want a full report.

Mandos are beyond me - I don't see how big guys like you can get all your finger together in the right places on those tiny necks! I can't do it.
        NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

Yeah, for $80 how can you go wrong? It looks great! We want a full report.

Mandos are beyond me - I don't see how big guys like you can get all your finger together in the right places on those tiny necks! I can't do it.

I played one at the local music store, and some of it's a challenge but did all right, so I think with a bit of practice I can get the gang of it. I just pulled the trigger minutes ago, so I'll let ya know how nice it is when I get it. If it's anything like my A3100 guitar, I'll be a happy camper.

They also have a 6 string banjo you can tune like a guitar that looks pretty interesting.
          http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Comment

I wish Rondo would sell these.
            http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

Me too. I have have Chinese friend (now in the US!!) who plays the Chinese version of the instrument. Very Beautiful and pentatonic!
              NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

Working...
              X