Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three day weekend! Plans?

I am laying low this weekend trying to shake this illness that still lingers on...and now poor MommaMack is coming down with it...there is an epidemic...it could be the end of days... or not...

I really want to go shooting one day this weekend; my neighbor is leaving for India in a few weeks, and we had a blast last time we went out and 'soiled our sidearms'...next week I think Kat and I are going to Palm Springs (if we aren't still sick), so this is the opportune time....of course, it is raining, so we will have to go to the indoor range.

And I want to finish up the mods on the custom this weekend...but I didn't order the last piece (that replaces the string pins on the whammy)...but I can do the tuners and the fine tuner stuff.

And I need to buy a new bathroom scale...our cleaning lady apparently dropped ours last time she was here...and I know I weigh more than 150#...
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

nothing major.....since we've had temps in the 50's this week....all of the snow, except what's left of the 20 foot tall piles from the plows, is gone. so i'll get in the woods and see if i can find anything interesting to photograph.....i haven't posted a pic in the GJ photo thread in at least a month.

otherwise.....do some cooking on the grill....partake of some libations.....play a little guitar....usual stuff, i guess.
    "If I would have known I was gonna hafta play this song for the rest of my life.........
    I woulda wrote a better song "
    member Mazi Bee Militia
    Talk Box Brigade
    Gretsch Guards
    Geezer Brigade #291

Comment

Gonna hang out at home tonight and surf the web.

Kayaking tomorrow on the lake.

Jam session Sunday at the local dive. I'm playing bass for the house blues band.

Monday--I dunno. Just general slobbery, I guess.
      Michael D. www.mdlmusic.webs.com "I'm tired of rock-and-rolling Let's get married, Honey, let's go bowling" --Martin Mull

Comment

Dogsitting for a friend, and I have a gig this afternoon. I'm going to work Monday and take my holiday another time.
        #4F
        "Cherri is our resident mom/ surrogate wife/ diplomat/ arbiter of common sense...and we lubs her..."

Triple Shot

CNV Soundclick Page

Comment

Friday night pool tournament. Lost in the 3rd round, dammit!

Staying home tonight doing stuff around the house. Mrs. SM isn't feeling well, so I've been cooking and cleaning today. *Looks in vain for a halo smiley*

Sunday afternoon grillin' and chillin' with the guys. I'm doing a rack of honey chipotle ribs.

Monday, it's back to work since I'm taking Friday off to cook for a fundraiser. The pre-gig nap that afternoon is just a bonus.

Comment

Gig tonight at the 'First and Last' pub in Exmouth, just down the road from Exeter, where Telecasters will be noisily wielded. Anyone coming?
            Fender US Standard Tele
            Fender Baja Tele
            Fender MIM Standard Tele

Comment

I had to work Saturday but we had a fair amount of customers so it wasn't a boring Saturday.
              I'll be riding the bike in a few and then we're gonna slip over to a friends and watch race cars go around in circles and make lots of left turns at extremely high speeds.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

Change of plans...going up to Solvang to gamble at the Chumash....shooting scheduled for tomorrow.
                Sorry I missed the gig, Andy...
                "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Change of plans...going up to Solvang to gamble at the Chumash....shooting scheduled for tomorrow.
                  Sorry I missed the gig, Andy...

It was noted...
                  Fender US Standard Tele
                  Fender Baja Tele
                  Fender MIM Standard Tele

Comment

Working...
                  X