• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hai Gaiz@!

how'z it hangin?

Hey, Crustee! How's da crabs?
    http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

I thought it was the "cabs" that were crusty!

Crabs are always crusty, though, I guess.
      No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
      -Dorothy Parker

Comment

Little early for crab season, but my buddy bought himself a new 18' johnny and he's been using it for duck hunting this winter. When summer rolls around, it'll be crabbin time!

me sum Old Bay....

Comment

It's been the best Duck Hunting around these parts in years due to the colder temps up north and I hope the Blue Claws are equally as abundant. Come on summer

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

yet another moniker, Crustee?
            _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

yet another moniker, Crustee?

Same one I've had since your pal Justcrash deleted my other 50 or so.

Why? Is there some sort of problem?

Comment

not as long as you stick to one...
                _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

not as long as you stick to one...

you got it!

Comment

oh, and please...pick a less offensive avatar...

Comment

oh, and please...pick a less offensive avatar...

Comment

not crabs...cabs...

Comment

not crabs...cabs...

Crustee's from Bal'mer.

Comment

Look what I just found.

Comment

klaus looks like he'd be a lot of fun to hang out with....when he's not shooting you ded with his raygun.

Comment

Working...
                              X