X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Guitarists Interested In Networking

Hey everyone,

First just let me start by saying that I'm not a guitarist myself, I'm actually a drummer and percussionist. My official artist website was originally geared towards drummers only but after recently collaborating with a few musicians online, I decided to dedicate an entire section in my forums to world wide networking for ALL musicians. I JUST started it, but it's categorized by instrument, country, and region so that you can find potential collaborators from across the globe, not just your own backyard. I was hoping some guitarists would be interested in promoting themselves in the forum so that we can start to develop a place that makes it easy for all of us musicians to find both collaborators and work - no matter where we live!

Anyway, I hope some of you are down for the opportunity and maybe even open to a collaboration or two with this drummer. The site link can be found in my signature. Thanks for your time!

Best,
    kindbeats
    www.kindbeatsdrums.com

"Don't live in a world presented to you. Instead, become a creator of worlds."

Gee, Mr. Kindbeats, this post looks a lot like SPAM!

However, I think any opportunity for musical interaction/collaboration is generally a good thing.

Now, here's a test. If you can pass it, I'll come your site to see what else you have to offer.

What is the very heart of Latin percussion? Can you do it either way?
    NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

oooohhh...a test....
      "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Haha. No spam, just an opportunity to network. No financial gain whatsoever, just a free service! And that's an easy question, my friend! CLAVE! It's the heart of almost all music! There's 3/2 clave, 2/3 clave, 6/8 clave, rumba (not to be mistaken with rhumba) clave, son clave...so much clave! lol I hope I passed!
        www.kindbeatsdrums.com

Comment

you should move to Claveland, teh Oiho...
          "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

you should move to Claveland, teh Oiho...

LOL!
            www.kindbeatsdrums.com

Comment

Haha. No spam, just an opportunity to network. No financial gain whatsoever, just a free service! And that's an easy question, my friend! CLAVE! It's the heart of almost all music! There's 3/2 clave, 2/3 clave, 6/8 clave, rumba (not to be mistaken with rhumba) clave, son clave...so much clave! lol I hope I passed!

Ooooo, that's good! Yeah there's all those other claves, but the essential ones are the 3/2 and 2/3! So, I'll come see what's up at your site! Too bad this isn't common knowledge!
              NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

Ooooo, that's good! Yeah there's all those other claves, but the essential ones are the 3/2 and 2/3! So, I'll come see what's up at your site! Too bad this isn't common knowledge!

Man, isn't that the truth! It's a damn shame, really.
                www.kindbeatsdrums.com

Comment

I didn't know Cliff was Latino

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

It's a little known fact, Normie...

Comment

Why do I feel like I'm missing out on a Cheers-themed inside joke?
                      www.kindbeatsdrums.com

Comment

Working...
                      X