Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay, I take that back. Maybe I'm just being hyper-sensitive.

Peace?

Comment

okay, I take that back. Maybe I'm just being hyper-sensitive.

Peace?

Well, words get translated poorly when not delivered face to face. I was mostly poking you with out using the pokey smilie.oke: Really, you'd like me...you'd really really like me! Even Bob likes me. And Mac.

THB, not so much.
      http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Comment

I lubs ya, bro!
        NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

And Mac.

THB, not so much.

as for THB, apparently he only seems to like SGV these days...ask zendog...

However, if her past ***cough*** performance***cough*** holds true, he will see the light eventually...
          "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

THBSGV

MSIG
            poast something else...

Comment

Poor Crusty....on the outside of an inside thing once again....

On the upside, the gig went great! After only 2 practices, we blew thru 45 songs like we'd been playing together for years.
              I haven't had that much fun onstage in quite some time.

Comment

Poor Crusty....on the outside of an inside thing once again....

On the upside, the gig went great! After only 2 practices, we blew thru 45 songs like we'd been playing together for years.
                I haven't had that much fun onstage in quite some time.

http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Comment

hey man, Did I remember hearing you were going for a knee replacement? If so, how'd it go? I may be nearing that stage in life my damn self.

Comment

hey man, Did I remember hearing you were going for a knee replacement? If so, how'd it go? I may be nearing that stage in life my damn self.

I had it done, it was sort of a fail. The hemi (half a knee) has a 96% success rate. Apparently, I'm in the 4% where it didn't work and I either have a stress fracture in the bone below the joint or it's coming off the bone. They can't do an MRI to find out since I have metal in there. Either way, there's a lot of pain, but not like before. I'm on a pain contract taking pain killers for it, and i'm hoping it will hold up and not get any worse for another 5 years or so since they only last around 12-15 years and I don't want to do it two more times. The next time, they'll replace the entire joint,which has a 98% success rate.

Comment

I had it done, it was sort of a fail. The hemi (half a knee) has a 96% success rate. Apparently, I'm in the 4% where it didn't work and I either have a stress fracture in the bone below the joint or it's coming off the bone. They can't do an MRI to find out since I have metal in there. Either way, there's a lot of pain, but not like before. I'm on a pain contract taking pain killers for it, and i'm hoping it will hold up and not get any worse for another 5 years or so since they only last around 12-15 years and I don't want to do it two more times. The next time, they'll replace the entire joint,which has a 98% success rate.

Wow. sorry to hear it man.

The executive asst. at work just had a whole replacement done, and she's doing great.

My BP typically resides at around 170/100, so I could realistically stroke out at any time. I'm on the fence about replacement vs. just letting them go in with the scope and clean it up some.

I know it sure as hell makes them rock star poses a lot harder to pull off convincingly! hehe!

Comment

Working...
                      X