X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any denture/partial wearers here?

I had all my teeth extracted Monday:cry: I'm tore up.
    Geezer Brigade Trooper #30
    1st generation Irish

Owww! Soup and jello for awhile?

I've had a upper front bridge for decades, but it doesn't come out.
    NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

I still have all of mine but 1. I bet your mouth is sore.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

getting implants?

I still have most of my teeth...in a bag in the nightstand... :badump:
        _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

I'd hate that - good luck with whatever replacements you get.
          Website http://forcepics.net63.net

Comment

Dentures.

I had a massive cist (benign) and other issues including a lot of bone loss, so implants are out of the question for now, not that I could afford them.

The bottom teeth were no trouble to extract, however, the top with my freakishly long roots most of which broke, were a nightmare to dig/cut out.

When I think of all the thousands and thousands of $ dental work I've had done over the years, only to have all of that work pulled.

Oh well
            1st generation Irish

Comment

soory, man...that has to really hurt!
              So are you going to become a SeaBond endorser now?

btw, I approve of the new avatar :thu:
              _"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminant period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Comment

soory, man...that has to really hurt!
                So are you going to become a SeaBond endorser now?

btw, I approve of the new avatar :thu:

Thank you "Fixodent":cry: when I'm all healed up I will have to give Seabond a try.

I've been eating nothing but ice cream, Vicodin 750's and Penicilin.
                1st generation Irish

Comment

ask if you can get a horseshoe style upper, to keep your palate. more comfy but will need some glue.

you will loose alot of taste with a full plate.

fixodent powder is great, holds and minimal gook when you take them out at night.

i have a partial on the bottom and don't use the stuff to hold them down.
                  <div class="signaturecontainer">well, it IS a gen-u-ine copy!</div>

Comment

I've been eating nothing but ice cream, Vicodin 750's and Penicilin.
                    The Breakfast of Champions! :thu:
                    Seriously, though...this sounds like there is more going on with your health than just the dental stuff...???

Comment

Working...
                    X