Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Sharks, Music, Courageous, Crazy (I'm Not Sure What To Call This One)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Sharks, Music, Courageous, Crazy (I'm Not Sure What To Call This One)

Notice what happens at around the 20 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=WK2LpUoqX6A&vq=medium
    Foul language is the sign of a weak mind trying to express itself forcibly. * Thankfully, my computer program masks all the foul language and changes it to @&%)7#

Wow! It's like hypnotising a chicken, except with a chicken you don't usually need chain mail gloves.
    NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

amazing

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

hmmm..so, by massaging the nasal rosette, she was able to put the shark into a state of tranquility...amazing! Not that I am planning on running out (or swimming out, as the case may be) and trying that anytime soon...but...I wonder if she would do that barehanded?

and, um, SB, what were you doing with those hypnotized chickens?
        "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

Just something kids in the country used to do for amusement. The chicken was stretched out in the ground for the hypnosis, the last part of which was drawing a straight line in the dirt away from the end of the chicken's beak to "anchor" the bird. The chicken would stay that way for a up to a few minutes, and then sit up, shake herself, and walk away. We'd fall out laughing! It was before TV!

We never did it to roosters - most were too mean to approach.
          NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

Notice what happens at around the 30 minute mark

looks like the shark had an orgasm
            www.scatterlee.com

Comment

hmmm..if memory serves, that is a female shark...would that work on a male?
              "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

hmmm..if memory serves, that is a female shark...would that work on a male?

Hmmm.....interesting question. How can you tell the difference between a male and female shark?
                Foul language is the sign of a weak mind trying to express itself forcibly. * Thankfully, my computer program masks all the foul language and changes it to @&%)7#

Comment

[Resists temptation...]

Males have a pair of appendages on their lower belly called claspers...

Sharks/rays/skates are one of the most diverse and yet primitive creatures on the planet...some even give birth to live pups!

Comment

Males have a pair of appendages on their lower belly called claspers...

Sharks/rays/skates are one of the most diverse and yet primitive creatures on the planet...some even give birth to live pups!

Thanks. You learn something new everyday. I've done a lot of fishing but very little in salt water so I'm not very familiar with species in the oceans but I do find them fascinating. I'm sure a person could spend a lifetime studying ocean species and still not even be scratching the surface. Regards, Steadfastly

Comment

well, the oceans are the largest single feature on the planet, and the one we know the least about...

we know more about the moon and Mars than we do about the deepest parts of the oceans.

Comment

Working...
                      X